Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What can be the major causes of heavy delay in judgments

Page no : 2

Jitendra Ahuja (Lawyer)     31 July 2017

@jigyasu. Seems u have no work to do. As a suggestion seek rti to Chief Justice of India for your querries, if you have the guts enough rather than gossiping. Your intellectual capacity is far more inferior than a prudent man as you have thoroughly misinterpreated and not read my reply properly ignoring mediation and consent terms

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     31 July 2017

@ Jigyasu..  Sir,

1.Some individuals make their personal issues as Universal problem.

2.Some individuals make those Universal problems as their personal issues.

3.Perceptions may differ in individual cases, and it depends on those who view others.  To quote example, a 94 year old lady has approached me (I am not advocate) seeking for guidance on a litigation issue where issues were not framed even after 20 adjournments and after 2 years. She has undergone two major operations, having age borne speaking, hearing, sight  and memory issues . Her advocate has expressed his inability to do any thing in this regard, and even warned that any such advances from him may prejudice the mind of the Judge.  It is more unfortunate, that the case bundle is not coming up on bench during the adjournment.  No call work is actually being done, and when she has deputed a representative, the case was never called, and the stock reply is 'Papers in the chamber".  Adjournments were given later after such fixed date.  When the advocate has expressed hsi inability, to do any thing  for bringing momentum unless the issues are framed, she sought guidance about what can be done as she knows that I help persons on RTI.  .This is not my personal issue. but once I have gone through the proceedings of case status, I was shocked to know that she is only speaking facts.  I remembered that concerned District Judge has released a press statement in the past several times, stating that he is implementing  all the steps needed to expedite the cases where women and senior citizens are involved.

4.The steps suggested by me is not relevant here, but at the end of second week, suddenly the case was taken up with advance hearing, hearing from both sides have taken place, and  the case was adjourned for next week for Trial.  Still the plaintiff was not aware till I have checked the status and informed.

I am not from that profession, I am just a common man and can help only those who come with any issue for guidance.  I do not know as to whether it is a help or  harm, as there may be several happenings in such sudden decision, and there are reasons to suspect that plaintiff has complained against Judge, though she is never involved in the case, and definitely attitude matters, and Hon Judge is also a human being, and might have taken it as personal issue and prejudiced his mind.  I do not know.

But as you have raised the issue related to a prevailing problem being faced by me, I took interest in all the replies, as it may help for sharing with those who are in such need.

So whether it is personal or not, and whether it is prudent to expect that those who come for guidance in Public forum should only raise their personal issues is left to the wisdom of those, who are against those general queries from Public, not affected litigant.  There are several sources to get money for a livelihood that are just sufficient for daily needs, and many of Indians are satisfied with their individual needs, and those have sufficient time to spare to help the society to the extent possible within his limitations, and the only hope is that these public forums can bridge the gaps in knowing fundamentals.  If  some one is suffering with flu, and a person poses a query in Medical forum and wanted to know the reasons for such frequent sickness, I have never seen such doctors asking the queriest as to whether he is a doctor, how is he involved with that, and asking him to join MBBS course to know those things.  The experts always suggested and guded in general as to what are the symptoms, steps to avoid such recurrent problem, common medications to be used, and finally conclude that a Medical examination by local doctor.  Against these background,  Why should not the forum also take same example, I do not know.  Those who visit the forum should  find happiness in their visit, and insults, discouraging sermons damp spirit in a public forum's role. 

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     31 July 2017

@Jitendra Ahuja,

Sir, with due respects let us no treat one act is superior and other act as inferior and let us always focus on such issue.  It may be relevant for those members to know whether RTI helps.  Hence, I am giving reference and reply given on a subject issue, relevant now in this context.

Let me inform that not only Chief justice or that concerned official has provided reference to all steps taken by HC in expediting the cases, but also taken suo motu petition and directed concerned court to expedite the issue.   Even before receiving the reply from HC, necessary action for expediting the case has commenced and implemented at lower court.  This RTI reply was dt. 29th Jul,17 received by applicant to-day..

In 24 hours how many minutes we can spend for purpose of others is material, as God is impartial in giving equal time to all men, though no one is aware what is in store for next minute..  Being polite costs nothing.  This is least we can do atleast in a Public forum., as the replies though intended to one member, is open for public view, some of whom may be highly educated and they rate the members depending on the attitude reflected in a post or reply.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Jitendra Ahuja
@jigyasu. Seems u have no work to do. As a suggestion seek rti to Chief Justice of India for your querries, if you have the guts enough rather than gossiping. Your intellectual capacity is far more inferior than a prudent man as you have thoroughly misinterpreated and not read my reply properly ignoring mediation and consent terms

Mr. Jitendra Ahuja,

I don't know whether you agree or not with me that some people always try to over-estimate their capabilities and think as if others intellectual capacity as far more inferior, while his own intellectual capacity gets question mark in the eyes of others. I can vouchsafe that is the case with you also. For your information, it is not my personal problem, as I do not have any such problem existing with me.

Frankly speakign, you have not demonstrated any of your intellectual capacity through any of your replies to my question that may be treated as far more superior than me  Even in response to your own replies, I raised some questions, which you could not reply. So, what happened to your far more superior intellectual capacity, MORE PARTICULARLY, WHEN YOU SAID, "Do law. Find your own answers." THAT WAY YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE SUCH AN INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY TO SAISFY MY QUERY." On the other hand, even as a layman, I know several such causes of delay, which even you, as a qualified and experience lawyer, may not be knowing. BUT I WANTED SOME SUCH FACTS TO BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT THROUGH THE ELITE COMMUNITY OF EXPERTS AT LCI. But you seemed to have failed utterly in bringing out even one such cause to light.

My questions, as a rational man, are of general interest of the frustrated litigants, most of whom are frustrated only due to the unwarranted attitudes of their lawyers. But I am fully aware these questions have touched the senstitive nerve of some of the lawyers, like you, as I am of the firm opinion that in most of the cases, the lawyers are guilty of taking dates in the cases in the absence of the lheir clients. I know very well how some of the lawyers get postponements of the cases, even while the court is ready to hear the case.

Just take a look on your own cases, how many number of cases you are supposed to attend in different courts in a day and how much is your own capacity to attend how many number of cases in a day in each court at different locations, if you sincerely try to attend the proceedings before a judge debating with the other side lawyer, if you don't prefer to get date for your own relief?

I fully well know that most of the lawyers welcome any client with any nature of their problem, irrespective of whether they may have or not adequate knowewledge about that and even on the requirement of background facts and documents as the supportive evidence to win the case. But, no lawyer would prefer to admit that he has no knowledge about that issue.

About your suggestion to ask from CJI through RTI, you are grosssly mistaken. CJI won't have any data on how much occasion how many lawyers themselves showed their inabiltity to attend how many cases each day and purposely got dates postponed.

So far as your question on my guts, in 1982, when I was serving outstation and relied only on my lawyer to attend the case on my behalf, and on exparte judgment against me in that case due to absence of the lawyer careless handling of my case, I did not prefer to approach the Bar Council, but directly dragged the lawyer to the HC with the application to disqualify that lawyer from furture practice.

If you don't want to share the requisite information, there is no compulsion for you, but you don't also have any right to ridicule me on my questions. Better be aware of that, irrespective of whether I have any work with me or not.

A straight question for you, when you complained about waste of your time, why you preferred to waste your time again and again on my question. That incident itself denotes that you are pleased to waste your time, rather than serving your clients sincerely or to render any useful service even at the LCI, as its member, for the benefit of the common man. So, from this very instance you could have judged, who has far inferior intellectual capacity!

CONTRARILY, I provide precise and to the point answers for guidance to the members of the LCI on the topics on which I really feel I am expert. You can very well check my answers on this forum to verify the correctness of my claim. You are welcome to prove me wrong, if you can, on any point, if I have posted any reply on any question of any querist. I don't prefer to make vague posts, like several self acclaimed experts..

(Guest)
Originally posted by : G.L.N. Prasad
@ Jigyasu..  Sir,

3.Perceptions may differ in individual cases, and it depends on those who view others.  To quote example, a 94 year old lady has approached me (I am not advocate) seeking for guidance on a litigation issue where issues were not framed even after 20 adjournments and after 2 years. She has undergone two major operations, having age borne speaking, hearing, sight  and memory issues . Her advocate has expressed his inability to do any thing in this regard, and even warned that any such advances from him may prejudice the mind of the Judge.  It is more unfortunate, that the case bundle is not coming up on bench during the adjournment.  No call work is actually being done, and when she has deputed a representative, the case was never called, and the stock reply is 'Papers in the chamber".  Adjournments were given later after such fixed date.  When the advocate has expressed hsi inability, to do any thing  for bringing momentum unless the issues are framed, she sought guidance about what can be done as she knows that I help persons on RTI.  .This is not my personal issue. but once I have gone through the proceedings of case status, I was shocked to know that she is only speaking facts.  I remembered that concerned District Judge has released a press statement in the past several times, stating that he is implementing  all the steps needed to expedite the cases where women and senior citizens are involved.

4.The steps suggested by me is not relevant here, but at the end of second week, suddenly the case was taken up with advance hearing, hearing from both sides have taken place, and  the case was adjourned for next week for Trial.  Still the plaintiff was not aware till I have checked the status and informed.

I am not from that profession, I am just a common man and can help only those who come with any issue for guidance.  I do not know as to whether it is a help or  harm, as there may be several happenings in such sudden decision, and there are reasons to suspect that plaintiff has complained against Judge, though she is never involved in the case, and definitely attitude matters, and Hon Judge is also a human being, and might have taken it as personal issue and prejudiced his mind.  I do not know.

But as you have raised the issue related to a prevailing problem being faced by me, I took interest in all the replies, as it may help for sharing with those who are in such need.

So whether it is personal or not, and whether it is prudent to expect that those who come for guidance in Public forum should only raise their personal issues is left to the wisdom of those, who are against those general queries from Public, not affected litigant.  There are several sources to get money for a livelihood that are just sufficient for daily needs, and many of Indians are satisfied with their individual needs, and those have sufficient time to spare to help the society to the extent possible within his limitations, and the only hope is that these public forums can bridge the gaps in knowing fundamentals.  If  some one is suffering with flu, and a person poses a query in Medical forum and wanted to know the reasons for such frequent sickness, I have never seen such doctors asking the queriest as to whether he is a doctor, how is he involved with that, and asking him to join MBBS course to know those things.  The experts always suggested and guded in general as to what are the symptoms, steps to avoid such recurrent problem, common medications to be used, and finally conclude that a Medical examination by local doctor.  Against these background,  Why should not the forum also take same example, I do not know.  Those who visit the forum should  find happiness in their visit, and insults, discouraging sermons damp spirit in a public forum's role. 

Evidently, Mr. Ahuja has considered my post to be against his prestige and honour by taking that in person. There was no compulsion for him to reply on my post, if he did not want to share any information and also thought wastage of his time.

(Guest)
@ Jigyasu..  Sir,

Evidently, Mr. Ahuja has considered my post to be against his prestige and honour by taking that in person. There was no compulsion for him to reply on my post, if he did not want to share any information and also thought wastage of his time.

(Guest)
@ Jigyasu..  Sir,

Jitendra Ahuja (Lawyer)     01 August 2017

@jigyasu. I shared a practical advice but you refrained to take it.

(Guest)
@jigyasu. I shared a practical advice but you refrained to take it.

Except wasting your time, you have not contributed anything of the sort of your so called far more superior intellectual capacity. Contrarily, Moreover a wasteful negative advice can never be called as a practical advice. You are yet to take some years to understand, even ABC of what actually can be termed as a practical advice.

I have already proved in another post that you even don't have the capability to understand the basic requirement of the questions of the querists at the following link:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Addition-of-party-in-cheque-bouncing-case-u-s-138-152368.asp

Jitendra Ahuja (Lawyer)     01 August 2017

U are much more inferior than I thought. U can continue blabering as law also excuses certain category ppl. Which may be i guess u too fall in that

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 August 2017

Meembers please restrain making comments on individuals..just contribute by sharing knowledge on issuee.

Now it is time to close the thread to avoid misunderstandings in between members.

(Guest)
U are much more inferior than I thought. U can continue blabering as law also excuses certain category ppl. Which may be i guess u too fall in that

A certificate by a person lacking even basic knowledge of law! Contrarily, you are blabbering on my asking genuine questions on your own self acclaimed far more superior intellectual capacity,

Best of luck with your self acclaimed far more superior intellectual capacity!

May God help your clients to make you realise about the quality of your intellectual capacity.

(Guest)
Meembers please restrain making comments on individuals..just contribute by sharing knowledge on issuee.

Now it is time to close the thread to avoid misunderstandings in between members.

G.L.N. Prasad Sir,

The member is bent upon exposing himself in a bid to demonstrate his far more superior intellectual capacity than a layman, like me! How he can be expected to tolrate questioning him by a layman?

Some people forget, intellectual capacity cannot be acquired merely by possessing qualification degrees. To acquire intellectual capacity that needs some commeonsense also.

(Guest)

No expert is ready to share the information!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register