plz help

My husband havent made any kind of relation with me when i ask him for make relation with me he used to abuse me and beaten me very badly my in laws r also very cruel my fathr in law always demand cash many times i got serious injuries nd he threatns me if i file case or any complaint thn he will harm my family. Few days befre i call police nd womn cell but they didnt help me they hav writtn my complaint nd didnt give me the copy of complaint next day my husbnd beats me nd i gt blood frm my mouth i call wimen wing they we cant help you i cnt understand wts happening may be my inlaws bribe them nd my inlaws hav givn false complaint letter against me now where should i go for help .. in my own city? Now wt r d highr authorities thn polic nd women wing? How to file divorce? Wts d fee of advocate? I read tht court cases r very long nd expensive? If i file case thn cn i mention impotency or not ? Bcz nw its so many years but i m true my husbnd havnt made relation with me How to show our expense on marriage bcz we dont hav d bills of palace ? And also heard tht i ll have to prove d income of husband? How ll i prove? What is d procedure? Nd my husband runs family business which is totally on d name of fathr in law? I find all ths very difficult nd also i heard or read only wife ll get half of his property .? How to claim for it? My mistake is whn i gt injuries tht time i havnt take any action i was only trying to make my marriag success for so many years but tht mistake ruined all now how can i prove my husbnd hvnt made any relation with me? Pls help me
Instructor @ Calcutta (

You can file divorce petition u/s 13 or Hindu Marriage Act or u/s 27 of Special Marriage Act (Whichever is applicable, please see your marriage certificate) at family court Party-in-person (Without Advocate). You need only court fees nothing else. After filing, please serve a Xerox copy of the said petition by courier (By Speed Post) and submit the Affidavit of Service along with this courter token to the court.


Any court clerk can help you on this.


Yes i contact but they didnt help me Wt to do the false complaint which my fthr in law has hivn against me?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu