Upgrad LLM

indian patent agent examination 2010

Lawyer

Forum Moderator

Patent Agent exam 2010 to be conducted on 23rd january (written) and 24th/25th viva. 

Attached File : 51 51 patent examination.pdf downloaded 1420 times

Total likes : 3 times

INCHARGE IPR DEPARTMENT & HR DEPARTMENT: CS (Executive) student

Thank you sir,

I have been waiting for this notification since long time.

Advocate

Can anyone advise me on 'how to prepare for patent agent examination Paper-II' and also tell me the names of somebooks to prepare from?

Thanks

Regards

Rohit Sharma

INCHARGE IPR DEPARTMENT & HR DEPARTMENT: CS (Executive) student

Hi  Rohit,

Congrants for deciding to attempt patent agent exam.  Brainleague is providing online course for patent agent exams.

Advocate

Thankyou very much for the Information Ma'am.

Hi, everyone.

I have master's degree in Life Science and want to pursue a career in IPR field but Im a bit apprehensive about future in this field. Im planning to take Jan 2010 Patent Agent Exam.

Please, please help me with following questions

1, Wat are the job prospects after qualifying Patent Agent Examination pertaining mainly to job profile n salary packages?

2, Books one needs to go through for this exam.

3,Is self study sufficient or one needs to join some kinda coaching?

Thanks

Indian Patent Agent

Dear Mr. Shubh,

You will get the job if you qualify  patent agent exam plus diploma in IPR.

Main Industries are Law firm, LPO, Pharma, KPO and biotech companies.

Job profile would be like patent analyst doing analysis, all the time setting in a corner, another one as patent agent frequently going to patent office and meeting Examinars. You can also start your own practice after 5 to 6 years of experiance.

Starting salary would be approx 15000 to 35000 rupees per month depending upon the profile of  company and  candidate.

There is no specialized book but you can refer patent mannual and Indian Patent Act available at IPO website.

You need to have guidance to start with.

Please note that this is my personal opinion.

With Regards,

Iftikhar Ahsan

Dear Mr. Iftikhar Ahsan,

Thanx a million. This IPR stuff sounds boring (acc to u) n I will be very obliged if u can help me by elaborating a bit about preperation of  this exam as Im neophyte to this field.Be in touch n keep updating if possible.

padippa

Student

Thank u sir...

I'm pursuing LLM, I'm not eligible for exam since i'm not science graduate or not related to Engineering or Tech. But i'm very much interesting in this fiield. Please anybody guide me. whether any other exam is conducted in this field? 

Thanx n Regards.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x