Share on Email

Share More

Ramakrishnan (Mechanical Engr)     20 November 2009

if police arrest any public person what to do

if police writing any false case against anyone what to do

Learning

29 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     20 November 2009

Sing praise of Indian politicians who have aped the Cr.PC from British who made it an instrument to perpetuate their RAJ. They have gone and left crooks incharge of the law.

Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     20 November 2009

Defend the false case in the court .

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     20 November 2009

Either defend or go to jail.

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     05 December 2009

Apply for bail,and defend the case,you can move the High Court U/s. 482 for quashing, All depends upon the IPC sections framed  there,and the facts narrated.

sunil (prop)     12 December 2009

you can defend but you loose your valuable time and money but the police has nothing to loose. Their must be a law that if a person is found not guilty then all the money must be paid by the person who has booked him and a note must be added in his service book.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     12 December 2009

What note and what service book? The man should be sent to jail.

And why not? Is the law and punishment for us only?

Prodyut Banerjee (Advocate (Corporate Lawyer))     27 December 2009

I have to agree with Mr. Agarwal. The person must be sent to jail. I have seen in more than one case the humilation made by a semi educated policeman to a highly educated, honest but somehow timid person (who is not having any political or other connection). I have heard faulty language used by a local police inspector to a chartered accountant in the police station. The fault of the CA was that he insisted FIR instead of General Diary for a case. People are afraid to go to police station for any matter (certainly not the local goons, promoters and people with political backing).

Sometime I think that the lawyers (who are not in criminal practice) also hesitate to go to police station with their clients. Certainly the lawyers are not afraid but they hesitate because they know that the unpredictable semi-educated police man may use faulty language in front of his client.

Members view slicited

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     27 December 2009

Underworld dons, police, goons, netas, babus, criminal gangs - this nexus serves them at the cost of civilized society. We are often asked why do we elect such criminals? There is a very simple answer. Those who seek election are criminals. How will our vote make a difference? One or the other criminal in any case will be elected.

Mao Tse Tung said: Power stems from the barrel of the gun. Netas use the gun of the police to perpetuate their Raj. Some ideal minded people often repeat what Martin Luther King said: We shall overcome, we shall succeed. Succeed he did in getting killed. America is not the land of honey and milk. The condition of blacks is still miserable. They live in ghettoes. The crime rate amongst the blacks is the highest. Police is as much corrupt there as it is in India.

Sit up and take notice of recent happenings. Priyadarshini Matto, Jessica Lall, Rizvanul, Ruchika, Katara, Aarushi. Each case was entrusted to CBI which dutifully made a hash of it. From from the CBI officials drawn? From the State Police. We all know what State Police is. Wearing the badge of CBI does not make them different.

To bring about some semblance of rationality, the only option is to bring CBI under the control of the Supreme Court. Why the Government of day has coiled around the CBI in its grip and sitting over its head like a cobra? 

But, no Government will let go CBI from its control. The instrument of harassment will be lost.

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     27 December 2009

Until and unless the corruption is eradicated in the police department,the common citizens would be put to sufferring and torture,even thoughthey have not committed any offence as alleged.

I would like to remind the members of the club that I have seen one of the vedry honest politician in India, HOME MINISTER  THEIR excellency "INDERAJEETGUPTA" NON CORRUPT WHICH  india has ever seen, If observed the file pictures of the Departed Minister, we could find that the Home ministers shirt was  little torn in the coller side,such was the person. "INDERAJEETGUPTA"  tried very hard to bring about many reforms and changes in the police administration.

Like wise even now I see that the Law minister of India "SHRI.VEERAPA MOILY"  IS putting his struggle for reformation in the system.I appreceate his effort.

And also SHRI. SanthoshHeggede The Lokayukta chief,Who is the retired Supreme court Judge who also is against the corruption, is also the honest Officer.

We need more such personalities to govern our society,

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     27 December 2009

The system is infested with sharks. What can isolated examples do? Either fall in line or get lost.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     28 December 2009

First try to persuade the Policeman since they too are human being, but If the Police is admant, then nothing will stop them.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     28 December 2009

Their body has taken the shape of humans; they are not human beings.

Niranjan (Manager)     28 December 2009

Hi Friends, Iam just adding my View on this.

Elections and the person who is standing for elections is the main source and this itself goes wrong !

We have the right to Vote, but what if all the Candidates who are with criminal BG standing for election - WE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT, we HAVE TO END UP VOTING A CRIMINAL ONLY....

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     28 December 2009

We have to elect one or the other criminal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register