Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sexual harassment and workplace descirimination

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 November 2014

There is an option to search lawyer's at LCi website.

Your near and dear ones can guide you.

You can find a lawyer on your own.

mrunaline kalla (self)     06 November 2014

Dear Sir:

Thank you once again and will update the thread once i approach lawyer...

Mrunalline

mrunaline kalla (self)     08 November 2014

Dear Sir:

yesterday i have received a mail from my company ICC, as usual they have tried protecting their side and informed that the committee can not agree with any of the submissions of the complaints relating to her allegations of s*xual harassment by the respondent.The committee believes that the complaint was lodged by the complainant with the motive of saving her job and as a face saver.

and they are of the opinion that the complaint is false and malicious and the complainant has raised the complaint has raised the complaint, knowing it to be false.

i am going to meet the advocate today...

your suggestions are awaited...

mrunalline

mrunaline kalla (self)     08 November 2014

Dear Sir:

Approached High court lawyer today..he said the ICC inquiry was not done properly and NGO is not presented that time. They have inquired with my witnesses mentioned in my complaint and state that they are not reachable on mobiles and some body are not with the company...

He has asked me to send a mail back to ICC confirming the receipt of ICC findings and inform that the inquiry is not done properly and request for genuine inquire again. meanwhile he said he will go thru all my papers to understand the case. he said one to labour court, local police station and NCW.

please suggest...

Meena

mrunaline kalla (self)     20 November 2014

Dear Sir:

Reply back to the management for their ICC findings and requested them to re inquiry as the inquiry process was not done properly. They have inquired with respondent and his witnesses and concluded the matter without reviewing with me and my witnesses. And set a ground for separation under false and malicious. My doubts are:

1. If Appointment letter says in case if employer ask employee to leave the organization, they will be 3 months salary and the same with employee also in lieu of notice period, then why the accused is extended his behavior to damage employee morale, dignity, growth and reputation?

2. How come employer can empty the profile during the pregnancy and not adjusted even after her returned back to office?

3. how these things will effect her Appraisals? Who is responsible?

Please help me..

Mrunalline

mrunaline kalla (self)     15 December 2014

As expected company ICC is supported the harasser and mentioned in the findings that it is false. when the documents, witnesses and the information proved the facts but did not consider validating just to safeguard the harasser, escape benefit or not entertaining other staff to come up with the complaints in future...Anyways, the matter is bouncing back without any direction, where i feel that to initiate legal proceedings to get back my employment rights as per the statute...

will update soon

mrunaline

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register