LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Best way to fight against false 498a

Page no : 8

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     13 May 2015

@ Givemeabreak,

Answer in the following thread.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/498a-trap-for-nri-120314.asp#.VVJIXPDwpG1

@kirankumar, Did not understand your 1 point. The answer of your second point is "Yes".

1 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     13 May 2015

thanks to atur chatur, i am waiting for half evidence of my MIL as her half evidence is finished and half left due to time over and judge had to attend some other programme in same court.

my case is in interesting phase as every one wish to listen at least once..    wife and her mother doing foolish things 

no MLC, no evidence on record nearly 50 citation/rulings are in support, my SHO get punishend in my case, morevover i was not present at the time of incident and and on place, fir going to prove false when SHO come for her evidence, she made fake witness two out of three in my favor one had already gave his evidence that i never harrased beat my wife i kept her in good way, second witness is police constable he is saying dont take my job whatever you say the same i say in court but my evidence will not come as i had only signed as place witness, third one is so called brother not real actually he is driver wife made her MUHBOLA brother.............he himself victim in theft of motorbyke .........lot of tiwist but time consuming..........now i want to file perjury............thats why i asked whether i wait to complete 

[1] 498A 

[2] to wait untill all evidence get finished

[3] after submission of my evidence

[4] after advocates discussion

as atur chatur said file now  i agreed but i wont be to early? please guide

1 Like

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     17 May 2015

@498a Fighter brother,

ADVANTAGES OF FILING PERJURY EARLIER ARE AS FOLLOWS:-

It is a Pressure Game & the one who remains under pressure for more time is the real loser even if he wins in the end.

If you file perjury now then the opposite party comes under extreme pressure because they get the hint that you are ready to fight back. After that whenever you get new points in perjury mention those in next new perjury application. Alongwith that also MUST give an application to DECIDE PERJURY FIRST

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/131906-file-perjury-wife-atur-chatur-5.html

In my case, my wife filed DVC & before WS itself I filed PERJURY APPLICATION & my wife was hiding outside & when I asked the MM to dismiss the case then my wife entered the DVC Court with feet trembling as if it is NOT she who filed the case but ME who has filed Domestic Violence case on her. Haha. PERJURY is an excellent tool brother.

My wife has also filed DIVORCE & in that court alongwith WS itself I filed PERJURY & also Order VII Rule 11 and also Order X Applications. The result:- My wife is NOT able to answer thee three applications & when I filed application to get these admitted then they indulged into unethical prectices & gt some documents inserted in the judicial records. Then I filed complaint on JFC & in the prayer did not asked for change of judge but still it resulted in JFC RECUSAL herself citing personal reasons. Even VIG/HC some VERY TOP Official intimidated me that there won't be any action on my complaint against JFC but I filed RTI on VIG/HC/DELHI which resulted in immediate action on my pliant. AFTER THIS I AGAIN FILED PERJURY RELETAED TO COURT RECORDS INSERTION / UNETHICAL PRACTICES diectly to VIG/HC/DEL as the case file was with benh of judges of DELHI HC

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     17 May 2015

"It is a Pressure Game & the one who remains under pressure for more time is the real loser even if he wins in the end." -  I 100% agree with Mr. Atur Chatur with this point.

Keep simultaneous pressures to the opponent with all possible ways.

a) Speedy Trial.

b) Perjury.

c) Writ (If applicable on state).

d) Look for another good life partner with my said precautions.

ThippaReddy (sofware engineer)     29 May 2015

Hi,

My name is thippareddy.I am working as  software engineer in an MNC.My wife filed false 498a,506,307,407,DV  cases on whole my family,Now 498a came to trial after one and  half year .Can any one pleasee guide me how to proceed next.what will happen.

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     30 May 2015

@Mr.Reddy, Please write more details like what happened on different dates in last 1.5 years. Also tell lacunas if any have been found by you in the report, no. of people chargesheeted, RTI's filed by you or other fighting/efforts done by you, problem with judge/MM/Gender Discrimination etc so that your exact query can be answered by people. Thanks

1 Like

RAHUL CHANDRAKAR (TEACHER)     31 May 2015

Please be handsome, smart, good looking and look for a good unmarried girl and start leave-in relationship until you get divorce.  "NICE QUOTATION" SIR,  suffering from same situation though fear of 498A ,separated just 10 days ago and if i go to meet my daughter , she may file criminal case against me or 498A or else, 

1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     03 June 2015

Lodge police complain on her immediately by you and your parents.

1 Like

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     07 June 2015

@Rahul, Immediately write a letter to PHQ telling your real story & also inform that you fear your life & false cases (write only truth) if you dared to meet your daughter. Post that letter thru Registered Post & retain the slip. After just 1 or 2 days only file for custody & mention that letter witthin the petition & attach that letter. After 2-3 days send RTI to PHQ & ask for Diary Number  DD Entry for that letter sent by you 4-5 days back. In the custody do mention that your wife removed your daughter from her natural habitation which is against the child rights. Also mention that you are the natural guardian as per law & this is a crime to remove the child from your custody without your consent. Also mention that you feel false cases might be filed on you as a tool to wreak vengeance due to this custody filed by you. In the prayer ask for speedy trial which is your right guaranteed vide consitution of India. Also in prayer ask for short dates, Also in prayer ask for IMMEDIATE VIZITATION and mention that she is bipolar (mention only if thruth) because a bipolar lady can not keep a children as per a Mumbai HC judgment. (In that case ther husband gained custody by wrongly mentioning that her wife is bipolar which he couldnot proved later on but still he got immediate physical custody - case is out of mind you pls check internet). Mention that you are capable & your wife is not capable to maintain the child citing welfare, health, education these three issues.

Best Wishes & must do the above homework because this fight is long & you need to start NOT EARLY BUT IMMEDIATELY in order to win this game psychology. (Attack the opposite party's mind & you will win yourself within the path. Do NOT worry about the outcome as god is with real victims which might be you)

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     28 September 2015

Why we should not compromise/MCD with 498A?

a)    MCD by paying money encourages the wrong business of corrupted Judges, Advocates and wrong women.

b)    498A is non-compoundable hence can't be withdrawn once filed.

c)    Even if you try to compromise by paying money then also these corrupted peoplebreaches any agreement/deed of MCD in arecurring way by taking half of the settlement money to get more money. In consequence, you become bankrupt

Please don't go for any MCD by paying money. Your advocates and judges will always seduce you on this. Please don’t listen to them.

Mallikarjun   04 December 2015

My wife has filed 498a on me and my parents. Fact: Parents never lived with me nor with my wife nor with both of us. They came for marriage only for 5 mins, blessed us and they left wedding hall. She has filed that 1) He(Husband) has continuously abused me for which I tried to commit suicide and she has consulted a psychiatrist for the same. Fact: It was normal scoldings that you are educated can't you do it perfectly, learn it if you do not know..etc. Question - Can that be considered as cruelty under 498a and chargeable on me and my parents.? 2) I had a education loan, she transfered 1.2 Lakhs to my bank account, and she has mentioned it as for "Education Loan". Fact: I have education loan, But I have not asked her to send it nor there are any proof that I have asked. I have just said I have loan I need to repay soon. She said I will transfer you that amount. Question- a)Can it be considered as dowry? b) There is no proof from me that I have asked neither she has proof. c) Only proof is I have bank statement, she too has it but it is mentioned as for education loan. I have never demanded money nor abused her in filthy language, my parents are not even involved even in a single percent. Shonee Kapoor Saab has answered me, I am convinced but want to show my parents that I am innocent. Please Suggest me.

Mallikarjun   04 December 2015

My wife has filed 498a on me and my parents. Fact: Parents never lived with me nor with my wife nor with both of us. They came for marriage only for 5 mins, blessed us and they left wedding hall. She has filed that 1) He(Husband) has continuously abused me for which I tried to commit suicide and she has consulted a psychiatrist for the same. Fact: It was normal scoldings that you are educated can't you do it perfectly, learn it if you do not know..etc. Question - Can that be considered as cruelty under 498a and chargeable on me and my parents.? 2) I had a education loan, she transfered 1.2 Lakhs to my bank account, and she has mentioned it as for "Education Loan". Fact: I have education loan, But I have not asked her to send it nor there are any proof that I have asked. I have just said I have loan I need to repay soon. She said I will transfer you that amount. Question- a)Can it be considered as dowry? b) There is no proof from me that I have asked neither she has proof. c) Only proof is I have bank statement, she too has it but it is mentioned as for education loan. I have never demanded money nor abused her in filthy language, my parents are not even involved even in a single percent. Shonee Kapoor Saab has answered me, I am convinced but want to show my parents that I am innocent. Please Suggest me.

Faiz   14 December 2015

Dear Sir,could you please help me to find best lawyer in mumbai to fight 498a.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     23 February 2016

ALL GENDER BIASED FEMINISHED LAWS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL 

Please see my blog on this below : - 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=133540&offset=1#.VsxeQ9IrLIU

Mukesh Singh   15 June 2016

Hello Sir,
My case is as follows
I am 29 years old resident of Mumbai got married in 2012 at my village in Bihar. It was pure arrange marriage. After marriage,I came to know that I have been cheated intentionally as my wife had undergone major heart surgery in her childhood which was not disclosed to us before marriage deliberately. I got her examined by Dr and Dr said me that it's a clear cheating case and they should have taken Dr opinion before fixing her marriage. Dr  said she had to undergo many surgeries in future as she had developed leakage in her heart which can render her many problems including pregnancy complication and healthy marriage life. I spoke to her parents on this, that why did they cheated me for which they don't had any answer and kept mum. I deserted her one month post our marriage and till date she is at her parents place. Now I have filed divorce petition in family court for which legal notice had been issued to my wife . They have missed couple of court summons deliberately and now in order to harass me any my family they have have filed Domestic Violence and sec 498a on me any my family after 4 years of marriage. They are very well aware that these all charges are fake and cannot be proved but still they did. If at all they are genuine, they would have honoured court summons and would have put across their litigation. Please suggest what do I do now?

My next hearing is on 13th July and court had said that if this time my wife does not appear then court would pass exparte decree. 
What if I get exparte divorce on 13th, then what should I do for the DV and 498a case charged on me?
How should I take this ahead?
Can they challenge exparte divorce?
Will exparte decree passed by court can be consider divorced?
What about maintenance of which my wife is looking for? I dont want to entertain their maintenance part as they bl**dy goons and had made this as business? I want to teach them lesson for ruining my life. Please suggest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register