LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Kumar (SE)     10 December 2014

Denial of sex -- divorce reason


Wife went to her home for trivial reasons when pregnance.. But refuse to come back .Its been around 1 year.


Will this come under desertion and denial of s*x though repeated attempts failed....


if we try to claim will she come up with counter for those trivial problems.. ?


 5 Replies

rising up again (FFF)     10 December 2014

obviously..she will say.... u had been hitting her, had been troubling her mentally, physically etc etc...hence, to save her life....she had to leave your house.... 


then you would have to prove that...... you have'nt done any of the above.... !!! and this will take years and years and more years...... 


you may file RCR.... to call her back home....but your past want to settle with your female friend..... so, cannot even invite her back home.... and if she proves your are in trouble again. 


hence, easy is....find some real reasons of filing for divorce.... which you can prove easily....  


read earlier posts on the same will find many relevant answers which will help you..... 



Varun Kumar (SE)     11 December 2014

I have not had any relationship with Female Friend(Just Friend). She just sharing her failures of her first marriage and me sharing my failures with my wife..


Me and My female friend just like any other friendship.. No physical still..To be honest not even a feather touch... If wife gets away lawfully then we move on each other.. But our other-halves denying for various reasons...


Me and wife --- Still lawful couple in the eye of outsider and to the court... 

But it has been nearly 1 year , she left for pregnancy, but refuse to return back ... So why can't i use desertion and denial of s*x as grounds for divorce...............

If i file case based on denial of s*x which lead to Mental cruelty, Desertion, Refusing to do Wife duty, Defaming to outsiders....


As expected she might come up with scolding,shouting,beaten once resulted of provocation she made and other counter for other trivial things...


How to prove my grounds with evidence... As advised by lawyer i sent a letter in registerd post saying to come back with kid.. But no response.. She signed it with her father initial.........Will that be treated as RCR...


How to send RCR. How long do i need to wait to file divorce, if dont get any response to the RCR


If you want you can call me regarding your problem.  I  will guide you.  But only after court hours.  ie after 5 pm.  Dont call on Sunday.  Sunday holiday.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     11 December 2014

you have left some thing in your query why she left your home may be on pregnancy but why is she not returning you have not told about this 

if that point is clear can explain your query how to proceed 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 December 2014

Divorce at this stage is not advisable.  If you have sent a letter and have not got any reply for that what was the next step you have taken?  Did you not try to make contacts with her over phone, atleast with her parents or through her relatives, or whether your people did not advise about next action? or whether you or your people did not make any attempt to visit their house in person even once?In my opinion the reason for she leaving your company may be because she suspected your character of being close with your female colleagues or friends.  Though you may state that you are just a friend without any physical contact, but the sentiments of women wont make them believe this version.  Therefore, even now it is not late to save the sacred institution of your marriage hence make an attempt to talk to her or her parents by involving elders from both the sides and see if some re conciliating efforts will bring some respite/relief to the present crisis.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register