FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP KUMAR (ALONE)     28 March 2012

Delhi minimum wages violation


As the Delhi Government has revised the minimum wages wef 01.10.2011 in which Semi Skilled worker will get Rs.7358/- wages in a month and in Clerical Graduate person will get 8814/-. But my company has not revised the minimum wages as per these new rules from October 2011 onwards to till date. So I want to know that what action I can take against them and how? And also please let me know if I complaint about this to labour department Delhi will they disclose my identity to my company if it will happen my company through me out the job.


 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 March 2012

They can suo moto notice also. Any one may inform O/o Labor Commisioner/Wages Inspector. A trade union can also take up the matter.

PRADEEP KUMAR (ALONE)     30 March 2012

thnks mr kumar

plz tell me wht is suo moto notice?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 March 2012

"on its own motion"

"on its own cognizance"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query