LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kuntal0000 (xyz)     15 May 2024

Delayed Police Verification for Govt Job

I had 498a case 10 yrs back Now i am acquitted...Court unable to find that old file ..I showed the original to police ..so police is unable to cross check with court ..and so it has become more 1 year for police verification..

1) so what should I do. Should I file any court case
2) i have been provincially appointed ..do I need to be tensed about job loss for this delay of police clearance

Please help after fighting all these false cases ..I have studied and got a central govt job.and now this comes

Learning

16 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 May 2024

If you have the certified copy of the court order acquitting in the said criminal case, you may approach the district superintendent or city police commissioner with a complaint regarding inordinate delay and request to furnish the verification report expeditiously owing to the pending confirmation of the government job.

If that's also not fetching the relief you may approach court for relief through legal sources.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 May 2024

An order for acquittal is given after full inquiry and trial of a case has been concluded. Its a judicial decision that is given after the innocence of the accused has been established. 

robin wayne   15 May 2024

Thank you for your inspiring words, I've learned a lot. We hope you will share more with us! Wishing you a happy time with your family and planet clicker free.

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 May 2024

What is the Case No.? Whcih Court?

What do you mean by "i have been provincially appointed"?

If you are in service, where you are employed?

Kuntal0000 (xyz)     15 May 2024

Case is in westbengal ...earlier online view was possible now court people has removed the case from website...

Provincial appointment means central govt appoints people with undertaking and affidavit that all is clear ..but the probation period is of 2 years

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 May 2024

It depends on the verification report about character and antecedents through police submitted when sought for by the employer.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 May 2024

Originally posted by : Kuntal0000

Case is in westbengal ...earlier online view was possible now court people has removed the case from website...Provincial appointment means central govt appoints people with undertaking and affidavit that all is clear ..but the probation period is of 2 years

Soory, Nothing is clear! This is not the way or procedure in the Courts or in a Central Government Department. You have posted imaginary things or evading the facts or may be, both. It appears that you do not have any problem or you are not posting the real problem.

Anyhow, it is worthless to proceed this thread any longer.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     19 May 2024

What do mean by saying that you have been provincially appointed? Do you mean that you have been provisionally appointed?  Does your appointment letter say that you have been provisionally appointed subject to police verification? Normally when a person is appointed to a job he is given the appointment order and also asked to fill up submit a police verification form. The form is sent to the police for verification. If the police does not submit an adverse report the person continues in the job.

Kuntal0000 (xyz)     19 May 2024

Yes I am on probation of 2 years .... attestation form submitted for police verification 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     20 May 2024

Being on probation does not mean provisional appointment.  Probation has nothing to do with police verification.

1 Like

Kuntal0000 (xyz)     20 May 2024

But a person is not confirmed until police verification is completedand extension is given for yrs max

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     20 May 2024

I am a retired Government Servant and my experience is different.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 May 2024

Originally posted by : Kuntal0000

But a person is not confirmed until police verification is completedand extension is given for yrs max

Please stop bluffing. There is no such procedure. You are in pursuit of some oblique motive. And in pursuit thereof, you are willfully misleading this platform.

Kuntal0000 (xyz)     21 May 2024

No problem sir 

There are many fake LLB s going around posing to give advice and bad mounting to prove his baseless point

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register