LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dilip Bapat   10 April 2023

Defamation

In d Minutes dt. 27.5. 20 of Special GBM held on 9th Feb, 20 of co op society which I left in between because of Arguments in the name of General body, some member asked whether I can be expelled on which Chairmam explained the entire procedure of expulsion. On receipt of 1st draft of minutes I immediately wrote letter to MC asking for their Apology and to omit para about my expulsion in Final minutes but they refused apology and went ahead with same para in Final minutes also. Am a bonafied member aged 68 yrs since 1994 of d soc. and some time asks soc related info/ documents which M. C. don't like and as per their opinion with my this attitude no member will come forward to work in MC. Of course this is humbug. Der r irregularities in accounts n other problems. On 31.5.21 I sent them general legal notice citing various flaws in their working which was replied by them after 75 days touching upon only 2/3 points n again in reply de asked my lawyer as to why not I should be expelled because of my this behaviour of sending notice. On 4th March, 2022  I sent proper Defamation notice civil n criminal to both Chairman n Secretary but till date there is no reply from them despite reminders. On 3rd Apr, 22 MC called for SGBM in which they were to discuss about my defamation notice. I didn't attend it as notice was in force n didn't want to discuss it in public domain. Surprisingly despite reminderd till date MC has not send minutes of 3rd Apr.22 Meeting. In Dec, 2021 AGM Entire MC resigned 2 yrs before their term of 5 yrs. Last 6 months Administrative Board is looking after n will do so till next election. I want ur expert advise as to what should be my next move. For no reason MC has defamed me that is sure. Awaiting your reply eagerly so that I can take some action against Chairman/Secretary.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 April 2023

• You can report to Registrar of Societies: The Assistant/Deputy registrar regulates the housing societies under his jurisdiction and usually handles complaints pertaining to tampering, suspension or incomplete maintenance of records, misappropriation of funds and improper auditing, disqualification of members or unfair electoral practices, etc.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register