Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KARTHIK (Officer)     14 December 2010

Declaration suite against my father

Dear sir,

I am Karthik.  I am serving in Indian Navy.  I joined in the service in 2004.  In the year 2005 my father built a home in chennai in a hot shot area from the land he bought in 1997.  While contructing home he asked me to be co applicant for the home and said there is a shortage of money.  I paid all the EMIs till date and put personal loan and gave money to him with a blind belief and faith.  I paid the money through cheques to his account.  But after i got married in 2010, there was a family dispute.  After the dispute said that i am not his son anymore and the home will be given to his daughter, my sister. 

I have lost all my money paid and cheated by my father and lost all my respect.  I am suffering a mental trauma.

Is there somebody who can really help me in guiding how to go about legally to take on my father??

Learning

2 Replies

cyberlawyer (barrister)     14 December 2010

"While contructing home he asked me to be co applicant for the home and said there is a shortage of money"

What do you mean by this ?. Is it you have applied for planning permission along with your father ?.

There should be some documentary evidence to show that you have contributed for the construction of the superstructure, in the absence of which suit will not stand.

You stated that you had applied for personal loan and gave money. Did you mention the purpose when raising the loan ?

arockiam (advocate)     15 December 2010

if you can show some documentary evidence as to the payment made by you towards the construction of the building you can very well claim the money.

if you are a co applicant then there must be some document  to prove the same.

if the purpose of the personal loan is for the purpose of the construction that would prove your intent.

your questions could be cleared only if going through the documentary evidence you may have regard to your problem. consult a lawyer of your choice with sufficient  proof.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register