Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akash agamya (Manager)     25 February 2012

Deals and you a cheater

Order not delivered

I have booked an order "Pristine & Exquisite Pearl Jewelry! Akanksha Pearl Set @ Rs 399" on Deals And You online on 25th of Dec. 2011 and I have not received the order yet.

I emailed them to complain regarding this on 7 Jan 2012 to support@dealsandyou.com, they said it will get delivered in 25-27 days from the date of booking so i will have to wait till then. I waited till the 40th day of the order booking and did not receive any product. I again emailed them on 7th Feb 2012 to same support email on which they replied they have sent my complaint to concerned department and it will be heard soon. Today is 25 of Feb and I am yet to receive my order and there is no communication made on the complaint. This is rediculous behaviour from an Online Shopping company which promises to deliver good and on time but frauds to take money and fail in delivery. The last communication made from deals and you to me is :

support@dealsandyou.com support@dealsandyou.com to me

show details Feb 6

Dear Mr. Agamya,

Greetings from DealsandYou.com.

With reference to your mail regarding order id # 337484, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We understand that you haven't received the product.

We have forwarded your concern to the relevant department, they will look into this matter and will try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

For future communication kindly refer to the ticket number # 32480.

Thank you for shopping at DealsandYou.com.

Best Regards,

Sonu Sharma

www.DealsandYou.com

If we can be of further assistance, please email us at support@dealsandyou.com or call us on +91 (0120) 672-6777 (0930Hrs-2030Hrs Mon-Sun)For the latest deals and further information, kindly visit our website at www.dealsandyou.com.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 February 2012

You may submit final reminder to  supply you:

-at once despatch details i.e. Airway BIll number date name and address of courier of location from which it is  despatched and locl office at your location along with email id, phone number of BM so as to reach in say next 2 working days

-and deliver the ordered item at your doorstep in excellent condition and intact cover within say next 7 days

-or cancell the order with intimation to you in writing explaining the reason

-and refund your payment alongwith ............% interest/pa and cost of your representations e.g. emails, cost of travelling to cyber cafe, parking charge etc, and penalty ( mention details and amounts) by bank DD only thru Redg/speed post only so as to reach you in say next 10 days -failing which you shall be constrained to approach lawful authrotiy  for robbing you of your hard earned monies, and institutions of print and electronic media,police,NGO's, consumer forum, courts of law, Govt. regulators etc.at their cost and consequences.

If the comapny doesnot revert you can lodge a complaint with consumer forum at your location.

ATUL (franchisee)     24 April 2012

Dear Sirs,

I have placed two orders no.#431814  and #433263 with dealsandyou  on 26/02/2012 n 27/02/2012 for Sony arc S mobile and Wallet+belt combo respectively.And total amount of Rs19790+679=Rs.20469/-which I paid thru credit card ref. no.74678722057069374513465 n 74678722058069380410002 that clearly shows the whole amount is credited in dealsandyou,GURGAON account.They commited both product had to be delivered in 21 working days latest.But after several mails and telephonic reminders,no satisfactory answer received.now they said last week that my payment goes in suspicious account.I have sent all related documents like payment detail/Bank statement  and my ID proof as they asked but still all efforts are in vein.I find helpless in this regard.

I hereby request you to help me to find out to refund my total amount what I paid to DEALS AND YOU.

Regards,

Atul Maheshwari

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 April 2012

You have posted:

--"now they said last week that my payment goes in suspicious account"

Instead of making and receiving verbal statements make a written representation at official address ( or by email id at official email id) of the comapny and obtain written reply that payment has gone in suspicious account. In your representation cover all telephone calls made by you and mention date, time, phone numbers( yours and company's) company official name, complaint number ( if you have not obtained, obtain it immediately). If you have sent  payment detail/Bank statement  and my ID proof by courier, supply the scanned image along with copy of airway bill with POD.

Demand that since company has received all proofs company should confirm to you along with proof how the payment has gone into suspicious a/c.You may highlight who and how has provided you the a/c number of the company.

--If at all you make or recieve phone calls record the calls and speak out your name, Father's name,address, credit number, order number,credit card ref. no.,two orders no. and let calling/called person speak out his/her name, dept, designation, name of company, address, and phone number is company's phone number and is at location..................city.

--Raise a demand that either the goods be supplied in next say 7 dys or you shall be constrained to you shall be constrained to approach lawful authrotiy  for robbing you of your hard earned monies, and institutions of print and electronic media,police,NGO's, consumer forum, courts of law, Govt. regulators etc.at their cost and consequences.

If the comapny doesnot revert you can lodge a complaint with consumer forum at your location, and approach cyber crime cell of local police ( if your credit card is issued to your identification).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register