LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anita Gaur   14 October 2019

daughter custody and my daughter share

I am Anita gaur,36 yrs,my husband passed away last year.my in laws denied to give any share and also stopped me for working. I then stepped out with my parents to
be independent.i have a daughter age 13 yrs.she has her school so I said them that i will take her away after her 9th.but now they are making her against me and forcing her to say all unwanted things against me.inshort she is emotionally torturing her.as a result she denies to come with me.
I want to file a case for her custody and her share as well.my husband never cared for family nor he had anything in his name.kindly advice

Learning

6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   14 October 2019

File suit on gaurdian and wards act for custody of child and suit for partition .

sir how long the case can go and what will be the estimate expense for it..

sir how long the case can go and what will be the estimate expense for it..

Shashi Dhara   15 October 2019

Three to four months for custody of child and you may approach free legal welfare were court will appoint advocate for you with free legal aid service.if you engage advocate nominal fee advocate will charge 8000to12000rs high tech advocate charge more than 50,000rs.

Anita Gaur   16 October 2019

can phone call recordings can be used as a proof to show that my daughter is mentally disturbed? or inspite she deny to come with me can I demand a psychological test for her from court .if yes,what is the procedure?

Shashi Dhara   16 October 2019

Yes you can do it .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register