Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vicky (Engg)     22 March 2014

Dates in maintenance case

Hi Team,

My wife filed maintenance case on me, before I filed counter judge use to give dates once in a month. However after filing counter as she is working, now judge is giving dates twice in a month.

I have told her I am unable to do up & down twice in a month but she says in maintenance she can't give long dates. But how come she gave a monthly dates before I filed counter.

Please let me know in maintenance case what is the max length to take next date. In this case arguments not yet started.

Regards,

Vicky

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 March 2014

It is purely court discretion as per the situation and parties convenient for attending courts as per  follows family court rules. 

Adv. Neha ( )     22 March 2014

@Author

It all depends on the schedule of courts to decide the next hearing date..

Adv. Neha

Vicky (Engg)     23 March 2014

Thank you sir & madam, for your inputs. can i request judge to give date once in a month.

LEGAL-CIVIL CRIMINAL (SENIOR ADVUCATE. skjadvt@gmail.com)     23 March 2014

Is there any limitation for filing maintenance cases.

All victims facing such cases must also ex[lore the limitation point.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     23 March 2014

Dear Querist

there is no time frame for dates its depend on the courts, you can approach to court regarding this.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     23 March 2014

@Vicky - You don't have to travel up and down for every dates, by virtue of your GPA, if you had already provided to your lawyer. You need to be present only on the trial dates.visit https://ecourts.gov.in/services/ to know about your case.

legaljoe68 (member)     29 April 2014

you are lucky that the clerks are not harassing you.in Indore the clerks dominate and even male litigants are not allowed permission to be represented by a lawyer.

shoddy state of affairs .

fight it out .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register