FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh Nagbanshi   06 November 2022

Custody of my 3 yrs old daughter

Dear sir 

My daughter aged 3 years her maternal uncle and Nana Nani threatening me for custody of my daughter and claiming for 20000 per month maintenance rights in my parents property my wife expired on sep

2022 in hospital during pregnancy complications. I can fulfill all my daughter demands school fees in best school.still they daily giving me warning not to remarry .

Please guide me how I handle this I don't want to allow my daughter to go to mama and Nani's home they recalling my wife memories pics of my deceased wife to my small daughter and telling her to stay at mama's home her mother will come backas a result my daughter also saying to stay with mama's home 

Please tell me how I get my daughter custody 











 1 Replies

Alpa Jogi (Advocate) (Lawyer / Advocate)     07 November 2022

You can file a cse for child custody in family court. 



Alpa Jogi (Advocate)


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query