LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santosh   21 September 2015


Dear Experts Wife desserted the children for two years and lives separately in her maternal home, and children above 10 and 12 are very comfortable staying with me and they do not want to go to mother due to her attitude . She use to ill advice the children meeting near the school, Now she has filed a child custody case and the same is yet to be heard in court. A divorce case is also pending in the court between us. She is well educated, now I heard that she is trying to undertake job in the children school itself to be with the children. Can I give a letter to the school through advocate that when two cases are pending in the court recruiting a controversial person as teacher would affect the welfare of the children. Hence to stop her recruitment and find somebody else. Whether this letter would be binding on the school to stop her recruitement. Can anybody advice. Thanks santosh


 4 Replies

vishak (manager)     21 September 2015

based on ethical ground and personal reqest only they can consider it, i dont think legally something can stop the pvt school to recruit her..

Jothish Kumar (Consultant)     22 September 2015

Change Kids school .

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     23 September 2015

Yes, you can give the letter to the school or better meet the principal and explain your situation and tell her that in  case she is employed in the school, you will have no option but to change the school for both children.

santosh   24 September 2015

Thankyou Experts for your opinion I shall give a letter to the school



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register