LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shabeer   22 April 2016

Cruelty towards husband

My Wife planned and Conspired Divorce for Money and my Property, First her Brother-in-law insults me. Then my Wife declares that her brother-in-law is her Guardian. When I asked who am I, Her reply is do not say that I'm having affair with my brother-in-law as this was the reason for her breakup in first marriage. Then had to leave the issue as I have a 3 years old daughter. My wife then demands s*x with me when I'm sick; she says that its 2 weeks that I had s*x with her and she is not satisfied and if there is some other girl, she would have left me. We had a very hard talk over this matter and I informed this to her parents, her parents advised her and she kept on saying that she had demanded s*x only with her husband so it should be accepted. Then after some days while having s*x, she says why men usually are fond of women chest as her first husband was complaining that she had small; had a very big argument and she started hitting herself as I do not understand her sincerity then I had let it go. After some days while having s*x with my wife, she started saying her brother-in-law's name; first I thought it is my imagination and after third time, I had to ask her why she is doing these things and again she started argument with loud crying and hitting herself on her head. After few months she goes to her parents house and does not pick the phone and even if she picks, she does not answer calls with respect, she and her family ignored my calls and now they are demanding money for my daughters maintenance as 50,000 Rupees per Month. I'm NRI and they were trying their level best to get my salary certificate to demand money. Because of the mental torture I had changed country of work and had decided to go for Polygraph test to prove her actions and abuse. Can any one advise. And please consider this email from a person who has succeeded from hard work and not by some contacts and a plead to the lawyer community to consider unbiased Law. I'm a Muslim and I have two sisters, I'm not against Women but I'm against Criminal intentions that many females have developed against men for money.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register