LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashu (GM)     29 March 2013

Cruelity and desertion in divorce case

Dear all........ I have consulted my advocate today and we have finalised that divorce to be filed on two things....that is desertion... i.e willfully leaving the matrimonial house and not returnig for a year.....and cruelity as society asks me...abt my wife.......and my family is also facing non sense from society.........there is no scope for reconciliation and there is not mental compatability and marriage is beyound repairs. I want to ask ..... i have not attempted to call her back......but she wanted to join me......always. She has some proofs and witness that she can use against me.....waht to do in this case? i am ready to give back her belongings and also some money towards marriage expense.... is that fine? how much time will it take to get DIVORCE? please tell me the time......i want it ASAP. In worst case also....how much time will it take? I want to know the time....... as my career is at stake, and i cant wait for years in this relationship.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

What kind of proofs she has got against you?? 

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     29 March 2013

If she wants to come back you cannot get divorce.

www.mehnat.in

Manishji........

she wants to come that i know.....but i dont want her.......thats the reason filing case......on day one only will the judge ask her......if she wants to stay with me............she will only say yes...yes...yes.... and i will say no....no....no.

How she can force herself on me. I dont want to take her back....... in rcr will she forcefully come and sty with me?

Till now she has not filed that also....... i dont know...she says i want to stay with you.... how someone force me..to stay with her????

Please let me know ...how much time the divorce will take??? in 2 years it will be over ??? will i get divorce ? i cant wait like this for years. I told her that she can become nun, but leave me atleast.

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     29 March 2013

In India its next to impossible to get a contested divorce from wife till you have some solid evidence of any of the grounds available for husband in hma and even then it will take years if wife decides to contest hard. Best option is to go for mcd. regards ASHOK

Hi ashokji,

i am trying hard for mutual only......she is asking its my choice...if you harass me again for mutual ...then i will call the police she is saying........and she has also told me that......that what have you done for me ??? to give u mutual divorce....its for those men who deserve and not a man like you.....you could not take care of me....even for a month. And she told last time.......judge is waiting for you...in the court.....you go and direct him .....he will come to your home and give you divorce and sign on it with golden pen.

she asked me to give her few of her belongings ...i dint not give and told her to sign on mutual divorce papers.....she is badly hurt by this and is saying ........now i will see to it how u will get divorce. Until then she was good only....but now she has become little aggressive on me. She also told  that she is installing some recording software on phone to record how i talk to her. what to do....even my friends and relatives have stopped talking to me now.

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     30 March 2013

Brother take care you may be in for bigger trouble like 498a and /or dv. regards ASHOK

rajiv_lodha (zz)     01 April 2013

Filing divorce against such an aggressive lady my do more harm than gud. Contested divorce from a non willing wife is very very difficult. So think b4 u leap

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register