LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev060186 (lecturer)     12 March 2015

Crpc125 in two court???

Hello all, I filed divorce in district court and my wife file Crpc125in family court before she get notice of my divorce. Now in my first hearing in my home town, she again reply and filed Crpc 125 again. How the one case of crpc125 in two court. Plz clearify me?


 1 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     12 March 2015

Make the objection and informed the court with proof about filing of her previous 125 case .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads