Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate Abhijeet singh (ADVOCATE)     25 July 2018

Criminal proceedings

Respected Members

greetings of the day!!

it is stated that I have a query please solve and guide me

1.That a person namely A is a goverment employee in Haryana goverment and charged under section 323 IPC in any personal case means he becoem accused in this case that is his personal.

2. That the procedings are stared and he always mark attandence as accused in the court and become the part of the court case proceedings .

3.That now days when he was present in the court room as accued he also mark attandence in his office (goverment office) that showing he is present in the Haryana goverment office where he is posted .

4. That here cristal clear that a same person marked the attandence in office that showing he is working and also mark in court .

5. That he is received the salary from the goverment for these days.

here please suggest me what  action we can take in court for this..

thanks and regards

Advocate abhijeet soni
Hisar

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     25 July 2018

As per your facts there is no doubt that person was present in court on due dates of hearing so nothing can be done from court side, as and when he was required he as present. Max court can do is acquittal or conviction.

But considering that person has marked his attendance of those days when he was present in court you can complain this to his department for departmental action.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     25 July 2018

While agreeing with Deepak, I want to say the following:

How are you concerned with what he is doing with his office?  He has very many means - he might have taken permission from his superior etc., etc., 

Are you not sure about the merit in your case, that you want to harass and harm the accused in some other way?  

I would like better things from a seasoned lawyer, than this kind of petty points.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register