Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lord Ganesha (service)     17 November 2016

Criminal case filed by ex - wife

Respected Sir / Madam

My Ex- Wife had filed a case u/s 406 & 504 against me and all family members. All of us had got the bail from the Court in this case. Later , compromise was made and the Decree of Divorce was issued from the court. It was agreed that both the parties will withdraw their cases filed against each other. Thinking that this case would have been withdrawn by the opposite party, we didn't appear in this case.

Now the Court has issued warrent again in this case for not appearing. Our lawyer says that all of us will have to appear in PERSON before the Court to recall the warrents.

My question is that Is it necessary to appear in Person for all the family members in the Court ? Can only one ( husband / main accused ) can't represent all especially when the divorce has been don

Thanking you in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Arjun   18 November 2016

As it is criminal case, all has to attend who ever took the summons.

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     18 November 2016

All accused need to apply for cancellation of warrant. Only 1 accused can appear and application can be accepted by Court

Regards,

ZohebKhatri@gmail.com

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     18 November 2016

All the accused  will have to appear in person befre  the court.If you  appreciate this answer please convery my forum thanks by  clickinfg thanks.

A walk alone (-)     18 November 2016

As its a criminal case all accused will have to appear in person before court.

A walk alone (-)     18 November 2016

Please convey thanks to Ms Usha kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register