LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Daksh Sinha   28 July 2020

credit card recovery?

I have a credit card debt from hdfc bank. credit card issued on bank account. account and residence is in aligarh. recived call stating my case is in tees hazari court and arrest warrant has been issued, due to non attending two consecutive dates in court, under section 406 and 420. according to them they have summoned two times, which we havr not received. if i will deposit 50% amount they will arrange lawyer and get stay on warrant. And they will cancle warrant after paying full amount. my question is, if i am reident of aligarh and card is from aligarh based bank account, how case can be filed at tees hazari court delhi? secondly is 406 and 420 applicable in this case?

Learning

2 Replies

Arpit Tumbaria (Advocate at Uttarakhand High Court.)     28 July 2020

First is that your card or not? if that your card then they can register a case in tees hazzri according to the main controlled branch in new delhi so that they can register the case there also, Secondly some peoples done this kind of frauds by calling you and state these kinds facts to earn money may be it is also a scam so please ignore it. you may also get these kinda calls from mobile operators also so don't mind this all maybe its a fraudulent  act.

For your satisfaction you may visit your bank branch office for that if you haven't paid your debts on time.

SarkarPortalyo   30 July 2020

If you're looking for a terrific activity, then there is ideal information for you. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has brought out direct recruitment for the posts of Lekhpal. this site A total of 8000 posts might be appointed for Consolidation Lekhpal (UP lekhpal bharti) thru UPSSSC .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register