LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subrahmanyam Daruna   16 March 2019

Credit card

I filed IP one year back and still running in Civil court. Since 3 years I haven't been paying amounts to Credit Cards because of no money. I don't have particular address, hence they couldn't locate me. I changed my cell number also. By their (CC persons) own way, they approaching me now and then over phone and harrassing me. But I didn't inform them about my IP case. I really don't have money. I am living only to survive with my wife and son. Please suggest.

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 March 2019

If you wanted to avoid harassment, you have to necessarily disclose your pending IP enclosing such copy and should ask them not to harass you further, as the outstanding were intimated to court.  This should be preferred as a legal notice.  If they further harass you, you can file a police complaint.  Everyone has a duty and obligation and appreciate the fact while making comments on such recovery employees.

When you have taken a decision to spend without limitation and beyond your earnings, members can not suggest you at this point on such remedies.  Men should face consequences due to their actions.

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 March 2019

All that could be suggest is that you should live within your means and should clear your financial liabilties. This Forum is not meant suggest ways for easy and cosy living uncocerned of any obligations!

1 Like

Subrahmanyam Daruna   19 March 2019

Thank you for your replies. My financial crisis happened due to business loss. I cleared most of liabilities through disbursement of all my & my wife properties. One of my political friend didn't accept for settlement of his hand loans even if he collected interest beyond the principle and torches me. Like credit cards also. Unable to bare the harassments, filed the IP. Now I'm working in a small firm, and repaying little by little even IP case is pending. Now I don't have even settlement amount for credit cards. In near future also no hopes. I'm feared, if they come to my work place and shouting, definitely I loose my little job. I didn't mention the dues of Credit cards in IP. Plz suggest.

Subrahmanyam Daruna   19 March 2019

Thank you for your replies. My financial crisis happened due to business loss. I cleared most of liabilities through disbursement of all my & my wife properties. One of my political friend didn't accept for settlement of his hand loans even if he collected interest beyond the principle and torches me. Like credit cards also. Unable to bare the harassments, filed the IP. Now I'm working in a small firm, and repaying little by little even IP case is pending. Now I don't have even settlement amount for credit cards. In near future also no hopes. I'm feared, if they come to my work place and shouting, definitely I loose my little job. I didn't mention the dues of Credit cards in IP. Plz suggest.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 March 2019

Please contact your advocate and disclose all the real liabilities including credit card and ask him to pray from harassment of such creditors.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register