LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishanu Majumder (Accountant)     02 November 2023

Court fee

Dear sir,

One of my relatives sold his self made (not ancestral) house to someone through registered deed.   3 months after selling the property, he died leaving no wife or children. I'm his class 2 legal heir.  Can I challenge the sale deed as I guess full payment wasn’t made. Whats the approx cost to file the case challenging the sale deed? 


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 November 2023

Your guesses and imaginary concepts do not have any place in law, besides you are neither his legal heir nor you have any evidence to prove that the buyer did not pay the full amount.

Since you did not sell the property neither it is your property hence there is no necessity for you to know that the full sale consideration amount was paid to the seller or not.

Law will not entertain such fancy ideas.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register