LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surendra Parmar   13 March 2021

could an accused can be acquitted or convicted for same offence gap of 5 yrs

My friend has been acquitted in 2015 by court order bcoz the complainant has not produce the evidence against me .. The police bookunder offences of 420 to my friend and meanwhile later in 2021 the police booked offence of under section 420 ... in this case also complainant also dont hve strong evidence my friend is innocent in this also complainant made false allegations to my friend ... In the year 2015 and 2021 both the complainant parties are different...
can my friend make application to court autre fois acquit and autre fois convict person once convicted or acquitted not to be tried for same offence section 300 cr.pc can my friend take with help of this section and can be acquitted by the court order
pls reply me my humble request to you.... I will be very helpful if u will advice me


 1 Replies

saharajenifer   22 March 2021

i need more, i'm still learning about it, jigsaw puzzle

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query