Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CORRUPTION

Page no : 3

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     08 January 2010

My Professor of Political Science told us that the British Parliament was omnipowerful EXCEPT that it can turn a male into a female and vice versa.

Can our judiciary do that?

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     08 January 2010

DAER SIR ,GANDHI JI & CITIZENS OF THE INDIA
              YOUR ARE RIGHT AS PER SCIENCE RULE "FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION" THAT IS WHY IS REQESTED TO YOU PLZ. ASK TO THE ABOVE NOTED AUTHORITIES ,AND ETHERE  THEY WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST ME (OPPOSITE REACTION) OR THEY WILL ACCEPT THEIR CORRUPTION IN THE OPEN COURT (AT THE RAMLEELA GROUND -DELHI)AND WILLFIX THE PUNISHMENT FOR HIMSELF.THE RESULT YOU CAN IMAGIN NOW.FOLLOW MY VIEW AND ACTION IS REQUIRED .DEAR FRIENDS THIS WILL BE "KRANTI".you know very well about the uncontrolled neucler reaction ( atom bomb)

RAJ KISHORE VAISH
                                RAJ KISHORE VAISH

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     08 January 2010

Postings of Mr. Vaish are all Greek and Latin to me.

girishankar (manager)     09 January 2010

Dear P.SATHYA PRAKASH, As U said 100% peoples are wrong.....

if a Rickshaw man gets some Problm all there activities shut down......

If a Automan gets some problms total Autos shut down.......

If a Govt:Bus staff get some Problms whole buuses are shut down.....

If a police officials gets some problms whole department is shut down..............

If a lawyer or Judis get in to Problms whole Public commonman are SHOT down.....

Is ther any thing for public commmanman who  gets all problms whts there for him to shut Down...............

girishankar (manager)     09 January 2010

Sorry 4 not including our great Politicians........ If they meet a Problm ..........they transfer the Problms to our Honarable Public.......

(Guest)
Dear Girishankar ji, Only remedy is when commonmen revolt against corrupted persons then only corruption can bring down.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     09 January 2010

APPEAL FROM CITIZEN'S OF INDIA

BELOVED CITIZENS I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW MANY CITIZENS HAVE ASKED OR COMPLAINED WITH THE ABOVE NOTED AUTHORITIES REGARDING THE ABOVE NOTED MATTER .

POLITICIANS HAVE BEEN INCLUDED AS LOKSABH & RAJASABHA.

BE READY FOR "KRANTI" IN NEAR FUTURE.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     10 January 2010

Revolution (Kranti). There has been one and the only one revolution that is called FRENCH REVOLUTION.

Revolution in India? You must be joking.

(Guest)

At present there is no person in India.

For fight for this nation and die for this nation.

But they do any thing for sake there own needs and / or benifits.

But all the fingers are not same as it looks.

But the blood is same.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     10 January 2010

"HAVE ASKED OR COMPLAINED WITH THE ABOVE NOTED AUTHORITIES REGARDING THE ABOVE NOTED MATTER" .

dear I am not going to complain or ask because i did not found any cause of action in your case. henceforth stop accessing this thread. you unnecessary shouting in the name of corruption. you are unable to explain how and where corruption in your case.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     10 January 2010

HON'BLE MEMBER'S( MORE THAN 50 K),

THERE IS NO NEED  TO  EXPLAINE IF THERE IS NO COURRUPTION IN MY CASE WHY NOT GETTING THE JUDEMENT FROM SUPREME COURT AS THIRD PARTY OR BEING A DUTY BOUND CITIZEN'S OF THE COUNTRY . SUCH TYPE OF CITIZENS (FAKE )  ARE NOT REQUIRED TO OUR NATION ,THOSE ARE COMPELING TO ME TO STOP ACCESSING THIS THREAD AND BLAMING TO ME I AM MAKING   JOKE .  WHETHER THIS FORUM IS ONLY MENT  FOR DICUSSIONS ?  IF SO.THEN  IT IS MY REQEST TO THE FORUM MEMBERS        

Is ther any thing for public commmanman who  gets all problms whts there for him to shut Down...............

At present there is no person in India.

For fight for this nation and die for this nation.

But they do any thing for sake there own needs and / or benifits.

But all the fingers are not same as it looks.

But the blood is same.

IN THE END I WOULD LIKE  TO SAY  " HAR SAKH PE.................................. ANJME GULINTA KAYA HO GAA...................BARBADE GULISTAN KARNE KO BUS EKE HI ULOO KAFI HAI (RAJ KISHORE VAISH) .

JI  COURRPTION KI.

girishankar (manager)     10 January 2010

Mr.Raj......Pl continue the Thread dont drop it.....Let  the Basket  open let cat be out......Let us fight for Justice

girishankar (manager)     11 January 2010

Der Membr's

A Quote frm anil Ji

Never for a moment forget that Judges are not humans. What you and I can do, judges can do; even better. How are they different from us?

Dear Anil Ji,

What is this Your Quote is unbareable.Its aContemnt of Court.Judges are the Supreme Powers where there  Judgments cannot bein changed by a Ordinary Human. If  a Judge pronounce a judgement in any mood or circustances is faith on his Mediators will not change but the fate of commanman life Whos true case has been destroyed like is Llfe ......

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     11 January 2010

I do not accept the proposition that Judges are superior human beings and they don't have the failings of a common man. The question is: Are they above the law? We are subservient of the LAW not Judges.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     11 January 2010

DEAR SIR ,/ ANILE JI

IF YOU DO'NT MIND THEN I WOULD LIKE TO SAY YOU ARE A RETIRED PERSON THAT MEANS YOU HAVE SERVED MOST PART OF THE LIFE UNDER THE BOSSES PRESSURE AND UNDERSTAND A BOSS CAN NOT BE CORRUPT.DEAR SIR DO,NT MAKE DISCUSSION LONG AND TAKE ACTION EITHER AGAINST ME OR SEND DAILY ONE MAIL ATLEAST TO SUPRME COURT  OR OTHER AUTHORITIES WITH MY MATTER  TO TAKE ACTION .IT WILL BE THE GREAT HELP TO ERRIDICAT THE CORRUPTION FROM THE INDIA , IT IS MY HUMBLE REQEST .

DEAR SIR , MR. GRI SANKER HAD SAID RIGHTLY THAT JUDGEMEMENT CNA NOT BE CHANGED WITHOUT APPEAL OR REVIEW PITITION AND THAT IS WHY THE ACTION IS REQUIRED AS PER MY VIEW BECAUSE THERE IS NO REMEDY AGAINST THE S.C. JUDGEMENT it is my view.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

AWAITING FOR YOUR KIND ACTION .

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register