Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CORRUPTION

Page no : 2

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     07 January 2010

you may file a petition under art. 32, of the constitution of india. if it is your case you can file it; otherwise a Pil . you search on google for the supreme court website . from their you go to india code. there you find all the acts ,constitution, a few judgements also. you may file your PIL even in  electronic system also by sitting your native place also. please do not leave the fight against corruption.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     07 January 2010

DEAR TUSHAR,/ALL DUTY BOUND CITIZENS

YOU MEAN WE SHOULD SURRENDER BEFORE THESE CORRUPT PERSONATIES. THIS TYPE OF DEMOCRACY IS NOT REQURED TO OUR NATION ,WHICH IS ON THE PRICE OF OUR CHILDREN'S.WE THINK AGAIN AND I HOPE YOU WILL DO WHAT IS THE NEED OF TODAY .WE HAVE TO SAVE THE CONSTITUTION NOT COURRUPTION.
                      RAJ KISHORE VAISH

(Guest)

Raj Kishore Ji,

You missunder stood my expression. In India how you are going to eradicate this corruption.

I am not saying that we have to wear the Bangles and sit at home.

Please point out one person who is not looking for benifits and advantage from the government?

Even during Indian partition in 1947 they too did. This is India.

Only young Child can eradicate this corruption but it will take minimum of 10 to 15 years.

Not with speeches, promises, Oaths and / or Pressure.

Only teachers can eradicate this corruption by teaching to younger children.

But it takes time.

This corruption can not eradicate either by Courts,President of India, Prime Minister, Rajya Sabha, Lokha Sabha, Defence and / or any any Political Party.

Indian economy is going very strong but there is corruption. What is the use? Who can stop this corruption?  

The answer is very simple. This corruption  can eradicate with only two people.

A person who teaches in a primary school  =  Teacher

and

A student who lisen to his master in school =  Child

only these two people they can change this corruption system and / or society.

When a plant is small you can mould and / or twist systamatically.

(Guest)

Who is involved in Corruption?  Government servents and Political leaders. Who is bribing them? People. People are 100 % wrong. When a Government Servent  or Political leader demands bribe the only remedy is revolt against them.Do our people revolt against them? For the sake of selfish gains they bribe and do their work.As long as people don't change their mind set corruption will not eradicate or bring under cntrol.We tthe people are responsible for multi growth of corruption in our country. On demand we have to work and take our work. When a person goes with law no one can not do any thing. People have to change otherwise there must be a law to implement capital punishment for corrupted persons. Is it possiable?

In India if you need some job to be done it is better you to pay and demand for it(DUTY)

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

DEAR SIR,
       NOW I AM CLOSING MY CHAPTER BECUSE I AM A PRIVATE TEACHER AND WILL TRY TO TEACH EVERYONE OF THE INDIA 'STRIVINNG AGAINST THE CORRUPTION" .WHY NOT BECOME A CHILD YOU YOURSLEF THEN THINK I HAVE TO STRIVE AS PER GREAT "GANDHI" PER CHANCE YOU HAVE THE SAME NAME , WHY NOT TAKING A LESSON FROM WORK OF "GANDHIJI"REMEMBER CORRUPTION RUNS FROM TOP FIRSTLY WE HAVE TO TRY TO CHANGE THE GENES OF CORRUPTION FROM OUR CITIZENS AND THE FIRST CITIZEN IS OUR PRESIDENT AS PER OUR CONSTITUTION .
                  SO ASK TO THE ABOVE NOTED AUTHORITY AND COMPEL TO ACCEPT THEIR CORRUPTION ,IF I AM RIGHT .
                          RAJ KISHORE VAISH

RAJ KISH ORE VAISH

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     07 January 2010

I think the posting are getting uncivilized. Language of late has become offensive and is not in good taste.

1 Like

DEAR SIR ANIL JI,

SORRY, IF YOU HAVE  HURTED FROM MY LANGUAGE. I WILLTRY TO CONTROL MYSELF IN FUTURE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND SUGGESION. PLZ. GUIDE IN THIS REGARD.

AWAITING FOR GOOD SUGGESIONS

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

It is my general observation with regard to posting in LCI. I meant to personal offence to you. Please don't take it otherwise.

Dear sir ANIL JI,
           Now i would like to tell you one fct only of the case no. 203 of 1996 as ...........
            " whether any advocate appointed as amicus curai can be shown in final judgement as opposite parties advocate ?
            I would like tell you here a review pitition was filed but it has been rejected by the Registrar on the several fake unnessary grounds to avoid for listing .
             AWAITING FOR YOU REPLY.
                      RAJ KISHORE VAISH

You can fight the opponent, but, you can't fight the court. During the last 2 weeks Ruchika's case was drummed in your ears by media and at every step there has been miscarriage of justice. Yet, and Yet, will those involved be punished or it will be only, if at all, Rathore?

(Guest)

Mr. Vaish Raj Ki shore ji,

I want and/ or like to be a innocent student ( Child ) but how can I control my ideas ? I am old enough. And it is not possible at all at this stage.

Why we have drag Bapu ji ( Mahatma Gandhi ) back in this world.

Names are common but way of thinking is different.

May I ask you a simple question teacher?

As you mentioned you are a private school teacher. What is your school working hours teacher? ( this is not related with Corruption and / or Forum please ).

Like a plant the corruption it starts from the grass roots. It is difficult to eradicate.

Please being a Teacher and Citizen of India never comment about the President. Only it is my request.

Being a private school teacher don't corrupt any innocent child's ( Children's ) brain.

May be you are a good teacher in your subject.

But

Your object is some thing that is not related with the school children.

That's why Bapu ji gave three monkey's to the world and follow. This is not pointing to any one or one perticular person.

Don't speak bad. ( Abuse, Bad words, Lies etc... for all religions).

Don't lisen. ( People who tell lies, Speaking about others in a bad manner, People express there feelings for there own benifits and advantages for sake of their community, And criticism etc.....).

Don't look. ( Which disturbs the mind etc....)

But I am not that Bapu Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi ji.

But this Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi follows the science.

That is:

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     08 January 2010

"But this Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi follows the science.That is: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

grate.

girishankar (manager)     08 January 2010

Mr. M.K.G its great....

girishankar (manager)     08 January 2010

Dear Raj Kishore Ji ..... Really Superb

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register