LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prince Husaen   05 February 2024

Corrupt judging of 125-c

I have ample evidence that I am unemployed, but the judge refuses to accept my file, doesn't listen to me, and has imposed a maintenance amount of 9000/month.

After changing two attorneys, this third lawyer also says that you are not at fault, but you have been falsely implicated. However, he insists on receiving at least 10-20 thousand rupees before he argues the case in front of the judge. He claims that he will only proceed with the discussion in the court if you provide the money. Additionally, he criticizes my previous attorneys for mishandling the case.

*can any of you help me??*


 1 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     06 March 2024

If you cannot pay lawyer's fees you can either take legal aid from the State or can appear in person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register