Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akbar (none)     07 May 2013

Correction of name in ssc

Dear experts,

                    I have a problem in ssc certificate.My name is Aisha begum.But in my ssc certificate it is replaced as ASIHA BEGUM.After i get corrected as Aisha begum.But it is not continued in further certificates(inter,degree, is mispelled as Asiha begum.I got a job with a name of Asiha begum.Is there any problem arise in certificate verification.If so,What is the solution to my problem?

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 May 2013

SSC certificate is primary base for all the executions in future. You go to govt. printing press near chamchalguda jail. Obtain an application for correction of name in SSC certificate. Accordilngly you have to follow.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query