Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RKUMAR kumar (business)     06 June 2015

Corporate company hold our money

Dear Sir,

We have decided to take a franchise of an educational company and met there national head and other staff to takie it forward and they have promised us many things .After receiving my amount for franchise they did not turn up with any support which they promised in person (National sales head and operational head).Later they have sent us the marketing equiment and other marketing stuff which we received broken through courier when we received it and same has been updated to them but nothing has been done on it and all wrong commitments they have given regard to the business.Finally they have sent the agreement and i have informed them that we are not happy with the wrong commitments given by senior management and other and we are not ready to start up this franchise and asked them to refund our money back.But they inform us that they cont refund becuase of company policy.And i have informed them this company policy does not involve me becuase i did not sign any agreement till date.

So my request is how to get my amount back from this copmany?As i did not enter any agreement how they can write us regard to company policy?Please help me as they cheated me.Its pvt ltd company and they money which i paid is 85k.

Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 June 2015

You have posted that:

"But they inform us that they cont refund becuase of company policy."

Is this information verbal or in writing or do you have any evidence e.g. audio/visual/witneses/minutes etc....?

You should not have paid any monies before hand.

You may show all docs/communication/ record to your able lawyer and proceed further to recover thru court.

Your lawyer may opine to send final communication to MD and then legal notice and further.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register