Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jack N   29 September 2019

Will Not registered

Note : I am located in Bangalore 

Hello All, I have been in a confusing of this situation. My grandmother made a property will to me and she did via notary. But before that she had done a registered will to her daughter (she wasn't married that time) later she married and and inbitwin my grandmother changed her mind and did a notry will to me. Later my grandmother passed away. And accidentally my grandmother daughter passed away. Now I don't know weather my grandmother canceled that registered will or not but she had mentioned that she is canceling the will writen to her daughter and writing will to me. Now my point it as my will isn't register will I face any problems with grandma daughter husband? Or can I register will now?

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 September 2019

Your grandmother is dead so you cannot register the will;

However a Will doesn't necessary needs to be registerd.

If your grandmother had willed really and mentioned in her receint will that she is cancelling the previous will then this will shall prevail over the previous. The will is notrized is enought,just the witnesses and the signatures of your grandmother shall be same as that on registerd will ...

1 Like

Nayana Mokal   30 September 2019

last will should prevail
1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     02 October 2019

A will properly prepared and attested by two witnesses shall automatically revoke all previous wills, irrespective of whether the previous will or the later will is registered or not.

1 Like

Jack N   03 October 2019

Thank you @Ramani @Nayana @Sohail. You people saved me. I was in big confusion. You people cleared all my doubts. Now I can live peacefully.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register