Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anuj   14 September 2017

Can I apply for passport even have criminal case yet

Dear all respected people, 
I have a FAKE criminal case against of me 302,307 ipc from 2012 And it's still under trail in court , 
But in the FIR have not my name it's against of Some 20 unidentified unknow peopleS, 
And also have not hard proof against of me In case ,
But police did let my name in case After 20 days during them investigation. 

Can I do apply for passport if yes than what all I have need to do for it ,because I have need passport .

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 September 2017

You can apply.

Don't conceal anything.

Why the case is lingering for 20years........

1 Like

Anuj   14 September 2017

Respected sir,
I understand that it's not good to hide anything like that for appleing passport,
but it's I got know that after mention my case detail they also will not accept my passport request,
kindly suggest me any way,
because I have so much need to have passport .

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     15 September 2017

Untill and unless criminal cases pending against you are not decided and you will be not acquitted from the charges levelled against you ,passport office will not issue passport to you.

Anuj   16 September 2017

respected sir BHARTESH JI, than how others can get passport orders for one year short term ,
and also my lawyer in my city was told me that there have rules about it also,
if your court pass the order than u can apply for an short term passport for one year.

if really have like that any rules about that short term passport than why I can't get the passport orders even in FIR was against of 20 unknows guys, not by my name,and case is under trail .

if I there have any way than plz suggest me

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 September 2017

You answer all questions truthfully in the passport application form. Do not volunteer any information.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register