LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife flirt with other guys

I have just completed 4 months of married life. My wife comes from poor family, all marriage expenses were paid by us. Soon after marriage i come to know that she does not respect elders and she always comment on people around me.  I found my wife whatsapp chat with 3 or 4 guys (adult chat).  one guy using abusive  (Disrespect) language against me through his text. they shared personal pictures and selfies as well. By observing their text i  found that my wife has crush on them.  I asked her for explanation w.r.t those conversation, she simply said that these are casual chat. Through her conversations i found she using bad language against my mom as well as my family members. I took her mobile phone (smart phone) and bought another normal phone. Her sim is postpaid , bill paid by me from past four months.

How can i deal with this issue. i don't to want to live with her any more. is it possible to seek divorce from her. If so how can i deal with this issue with out complication. Can i file defamation case against guy who comment on me through whatsapp chat. Is it danger to have her smartphone with me as a proof.

Learning

15 Replies

(Guest)

Sir, I presume that ur a Hindu by religion and as per Hindu MarriAct,1955 ,U cannot divorce ur wifewithin one year from date of marriage.Even to apply fr Mutual Consent Divorce,one year should have been elapsed from date of marriage.And moreover it's not that serious issue better negotiate the matter amicably and moreover Defamation may be filed however u need have enough amount of evidence fr the same....Regards # Balachander Reddy, Advocate# 9959850723..

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : krishna
I have just completed 4 months of married life. My wife comes from poor family, all marriage expenses were paid by us. Soon after marriage i come to know that she does not respect elders and she always comment on people around me.  I found my wife whatsapp chat with 3 or 4 guys (adult chat).  one guy using abusive  (Disrespect) language against me through his text. they shared personal pictures and selfies as well. By observing their text i  found that my wife has crush on them.  I asked her for explanation w.r.t those conversation, she simply said that these are casual chat. Through her conversations i found she using bad language against my mom as well as my family members. I took her mobile phone (smart phone) and bought another normal phone. Her sim is postpaid , bill paid by me from past four months.

How can i deal with this issue. i don't to want to live with her any more. is it possible to seek divorce from her. If so how can i deal with this issue with out complication. Can i file defamation case against guy who comment on me through whatsapp chat. Is it danger to have her smartphone with me as a proof.

good that you gave life to poor mans daughter by marrying her.

you should do charity, but not in this manner.

one thing you have to understand, there are no more poor people in India.

All think they are great, even roadside beggar thinks he is anil ambani.

when that is the case, you should not have married this person or person from poor family.

woman needs to be transported to some others home, that is done by way of marriage, as they cant look after her life long.

but this itself is no guarantee, that she will get chance to get married, so she would always try to find partner of her own, via love marriage, hence thse side kicks of whatsapp.

she has gotten used with sidekicks, and you can ask her not to continue.

see, after 3 kids you youserlf wont have intereset in going back home, or even bother whom she is talking to.

it is beggining right, so you feeling all this.

take one

Image result for baseball bat

and

Image result for break bones

going to 

Image result for lawyer symbol

is of no use i nthis case.

only if you want divorce

Image result for divorce

plan it properly by sitting with good advocate

and file divorce

Image result for divorce

but 

Image result for alimony

payment is guranteed.

1 Like

(Guest)

More painful issue for me is she does not have loyalty and empathy towards our family (Joint Family) . I thought as a poor person she knows what good , what wrong, respecting elders. Now by knowing all these i depressed a lot. she always criticise me by comparing with other guys ( Like you don't have dress sence....etc). Can i expect change in her behaviour through counselling.

koustav sanyal   29 May 2017

I HAVE SOLUTION There are several ways to deal with these things. As you already said she comes from a poor background, in this case its major point that explains a lot... She lacks maturity, conscience & it seems that she haven't got proper upbringing like we get when we are in a good environment with cultured people but it doesn't matter here fully cuz it can happen in everyone whatever might me his/her background..I think you could have done research about her before marriage and now actually she is being carried away by those sensual chats of those guys and you can't stop it like this way. Either you divorce her or distract her mind to you somehow distract her from those guys but not snatching her phone, it will not help, it will make the situation worse. Give her enough time spend with her, stop fighting with her & I can feel the situation you are going through. You can talk to me in detail & I can help you mail me at sanyalkoustav0@gmail.com

I HAVE SOLUTION There are several ways to deal with these things. As you already said she comes from a poor background, in this case its major point that explains a lot... She lacks maturity, conscience & it seems that she haven't got proper upbringing like we get when we are in a good environment with cultured people but it doesn't matter here fully cuz it can happen in everyone whatever might me his/her background..I think you could have done research about her before marriage and now actually she is being carried away by those sensual chats of those guys and you can't stop it like this way. Either you divorce her or distract her mind to you somehow distract her from those guys but not snatching her phone, it will not help, it will make the situation worse. Give her enough time spend with her, stop fighting with her & I can feel the situation you are going through. You can talk to me in detail & I can help you mail me at sanyalkoustav0@gmail.com

I don't think she will allow you to take her to counselling but if you can it will be the best option but your poor person behavioral logic was silly as it is just one's way of life.. And try for solutions don't get yourself depressed.it's not the solution and find out why she doesn't have respect towards your family and for your criticism point don't worry about that I have some good solutions but don't care her words against you I said she is been carried away, distract her to you and this is the only solution apart from divorce

I don't think she will allow you to take her to counselling but if you can it will be the best option but your poor person behavioral logic was silly as it is just one's way of life.. And try for solutions don't get yourself depressed.it's not the solution and find out why she doesn't have respect towards your family and for your criticism point don't worry about that I have some good solutions but don't care her words against you I said she is been carried away, distract her to you and this is the only solution apart from divorce

(Guest)
Originally posted by : krishna
More painful issue for me is she does not have loyalty and empathy towards our family (Joint Family) . I thought as a poor person she knows what good , what wrong, respecting elders. Now by knowing all these i depressed a lot. she always criticise me by comparing with other guys ( Like you don't have dress sence....etc). Can i expect change in her behaviour through counselling.

who got yo umarried?

Image result for kick

(Guest)
Originally posted by : koustav sanyal

first he will give mail id, then he will ask ur wife photo. then he will locate her and make firends with her.

dont fall for these kinds os sugestion.

whatnot   29 May 2017

Legally you are constrained to do anything yet.

You will be inviting trouble if you pursue same.

Invovling elders at this point is advisable.

Every marriage has uphveals. There mus be something good you saw in her other than she being poor.

Puruse matter within confines of family. Involve whomever she trusts.

If things do go wrong atleast you have her whatsapp messages and chat history.

Confining her or telling her not to do things would add fuel to fire.

You seems to have lost intrest in her.  But slove amicably.

If she choses to go legal way, you will be in legal trouble for more time in coming future.

Deal methodically.

1 Like

Sir, take is easy its not going to happen like this believe me & sir how can I locate a person like this & why should I do like that though it happens like this way you said & I really believe people generally do this.. But not me sir & first of all why should this guy believe me..... it is just our human nature to misunderstand people & even I do the same.. Thank you

Sir Take it easy its not going to happen like this believe me... And for your kind imformation it is really tough to locate a person like this, it takes time & I lack time but not humanity... I accept that people generally do like that what you said above but I try not to be among them... And this guy don't need to mail me as I think he got what he wanted... Its just a feature of human nature to misunderstand people with help of examples of other people and even I do... But I want to help people as much I am capable of Thankyou Sir
1 Like

Sir Take it easy its not going to happen like this believe me... And for your kind imformation it is really tough to locate a person like this, it takes time & I lack time but not humanity... I accept that people generally do like that what you said above but I try not to be among them... And this guy don't need to mail me as I think he got what he wanted... Its just a feature of human nature to misunderstand people with help of examples of other people and even I do... But I want to help people as much I am capable of Thankyou Sir
1 Like

Siva (Lead)     04 June 2017

HI,

In General, Everybody advise you not to go for divorce.. Everybody will not know your problem better than you.. Also try to postpone your family planning.. Since it is postpaid number.. You can request itemised bill where you will know how many calls she is making a day and number of frequency call. Also you can get the whats up message which is indecent to boy friend. If you have proof in hand.. Then you can go for divorce after year of your marriage.

there is a denefition for poor family.. if you did not find in her.. there is no point in doing charity which is troubling you forever..

Any life you live, both partner should live with love and affection ech other and we are not anilmal.and don't live for society's comments.. Finally you have to decide your life because you know better than anybodyelse including advocates..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register