Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bala (Consultant)     15 September 2012

Property legal check advise required

Hello All,

Hope you are doing well.

Just wanted to clarify few questions and need your advise ont he following. I really appreciate your time and response.

·         I am working in abroad and I am planning to buy a residential land in Chennai, I would like to check if the property can be registered on my name without me being present during the time of registration? If yes, how it’s possible? Also Can it be registered on my daughter’s name (She is 1 Year old)?

·         I have verified the property EC (Encumbrance Certificate) for 30 years and all looks good, is there anything else I have to be aware of? Am I missing something? Also the property got loan sanctioned and the loan got closed by the owner recently, which is kind of giving a confident that there won’t be any legal issues.

·         I checked the property sales deed but not the original deed ( Mother document) of the property, so after buying this land will the property owner can do something with original deed (To sell it someone else, sorry if it’s a stupid question)

·         Recently got an information from owner that the property deed has some wrong street address in it and without changing that we won’t be able to proceed with registration? Is it true? If yes, I see on EC the property has been changed 2 person’s without any address/street change, how come suddenly there is a change. Could be something to do with corporation, or he is lyingL?

Again thank you for your time!

Cheers!

Bala

Learning

1 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     15 September 2012

you can make the property registered in your name without coming for registration by appointing a person for it,check all property papers in revenue records, also make publication on your behalf that you are buying this land and if anyone have objection he/she may file objection,feel free to call for more details.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register