LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pallavi (home maker)     19 June 2011

Help in 376 ipc

Can any body help my freind for genuine cause to guide her to oppose bail in lower court by law in 376,328,323 ipc.She has not find any efficient lawyer in noida court to guide her,the opposite party is a politically influence person and hired big big lawyers.Please help her with case logs.She cany afford lawyers but struggling all alone to fight her case.

Learning

10 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     19 June 2011

I am redy to help her!

2 Like

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     19 June 2011

Dear Querist,

You may contact Mr. Sanjib Dutta, Advocate of 14 years of standing and practising in Delhi/NCR courts to discuss the case. I see him to be good in all trial matters and a selfless professional.

He may be reached at 9818235515.

Trust this would suffice.

Rabin Majumder
Advocate-on-Record
Supreme Court of India
New Delhi

harshit saxena (student)     07 July 2011

you know,every offence,is treated as offence against state,states prosecutor who works for state are APO,in magestrate court(remand/pre committal stage),and DGC/ADGC(criminal) in sessions court at trial stage...

if she wish to engage private lawyer,she can engage,but private lawyer will assist him,and can't lead...

she may also get special lawyer,for her case from court,or through DM gautam budh nagar i.e. NOIDA...

best of luck....

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     07 July 2011

@Harsh*t

When influential people are involved, they bribe the PP and turn him towards them.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Pallavi (home maker)     08 July 2011

The rapist got bail after he influence the judge and pp.The rapist lawyer are present and ex bar association people and after that to make fun where the victim and her lawyer were not allowed to speak a single word...the rapist mails to victims new  freind.The victim and her lawyer  was allowed to go out of court not to argue the case

This new  freind was earlier actually the rapist net freind where the rapist has send his nude photo graphs and mms and this freind has given all the photographs of his characterless evidence where the victim has put in bail petition.In order to make fun he writes this e.mail :
 :

Hi psycho.....your feeling little sad today isnt it.

Good the whole world should know your true colours.

Oh yes.....and your equally psychotic friend...tell her hi from my side.

Tell her it was great fun seeing her.....and i really wish she comes to all the other court hearings with you.
But please next time tell her to wear some more clothes and not come half naked.
I wonder if she is Pro from the kind of words she used in court.
Atleast you should have some company when you get thrown out of the court room next time.

Hahahahahaha

Pallavi (home maker)     08 July 2011

Can we use to in bail cancellation petition of high court and also the victim has been abused a lot by the opposite party and also threatned.Need suggestions how to tackle this type of sitituation and win the case

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     09 July 2011

@Pallavi,

I believe such being the given situation, better would be to file an appeal under S.482CrPC before the High Court to transfer the matter.. Try to file it before a matured and neutral judge.

You can show your evidences to the High Court and I'm sure you could also get this bail cancelled for apparent reasons.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

harshit saxena (student)     21 July 2011

we are living in world,which has both type of peoples good and bae....

pallavi ji,please inform,

1.who granted bail,whether sessions judge or highcourt??

2.is there any direction from hon'ble high court for early disposal/same day/interim bail???

3.whether accused is granted regular bail or released him on interi bail,and regular bail is pending??

4.if bail is granted by sessions judge, you ay file bail cancellation applicationbefore him,assigning reason,threats etc.

5.if your friend has cogent reason,then she may get her case transferred from gatam budh nagar to any other district,after filing transfer application in allahabad high court,or supreme court for delhi,as case of vishal yadav(nitish katara murder case)was transferred from ghaziabad to delhi..

6.your friend may get help of legal services authority from state/district,www.supremecourtofindia.in

best of luck.....

Pallavi (home maker)     21 July 2011

1. The session Judge 

2.His same day plea was rejected from high court and there was no as such order for interim bail order from high court but due to influence and settings

3.The victim is going to file.

4.To transfer to delhi will a transfer petition filed in allahab high court

5.We have applied but the problem is that the opposite party is so influential and he has hired the best lawyers ,the legal aid lawyers they dont work hard much....so is that any provision the victim can argue her own case with help of lawyer freinds like you who can guide her offline.

madhumita singh (HR GM)     16 November 2011

Hi Pallavi,

how did you find mr dutta as a lawyer.  as i also have got recommendation for him.

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register