LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     10 June 2011

Feeling relaxed

Since few months I was additionally busy in giving a book form to my personal legal notes. 

As a hobby, I do regularly read the judicial decisions on all subjects. On insistence of a publisher,  I arranged my notes systematically and made it exhaustive so as to make it useful for common legal practitioners. Now it is being published in the form of an annual referencer named as "U.P.  Annual Referencer 2010". It has been divided in three main parts : 1. Civil Laws  2. Criminal Laws and 3. Educational and Service Laws. The book contains each and every decision delivered by the Allahabad High Court and Supreme Court relating to Central and U.P. Laws reported in various law reporters in 2010. Base reporters are Allahabad Weekly Cases, Allahabad Criminal Cases, U.P.L.B.E.C, and Allahabad Daily Judgments. Equivalent citations of each of these reports and of AIR, SCC and all other  law reports available in Allahabad, have also been given.

Today, after checking and correcting final proof, I am feeling relaxed for few hours !

Next 23 days to be devoted exclusively on The Constitution of India.

-VNT

Learning

6 Replies

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     10 June 2011

Congratulations Tripathi sahab.

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     10 June 2011

SIR, PRANAAM!

WEL COME!

SEE THIS-

I meet a top mamber of lci in

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     10 June 2011

Tum aagye ho,

noor aagya hai..........

nahi to chraagon se lau jaarahi thi!

1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     10 June 2011

Thanks Palnitkar Sir and Sharmaji !

Now I beg your blessings and good wishes for early completion of  my work on Indian Constitution which is pending since many years. First draft was complete months back, but it is to be updated by addition of supreme court judgments that came while writing it. This book contains all judgments of Supreme Court on the subject since 1950 to date.

Encouragement by friends is my strength.

pradip shah (partner)     10 June 2011

Great hobby....! I wish,I can follow your footsteps on my hobby of experiences of travelling by road from Ladakh to Dhanushkodi.

1 Like

(Guest)
Congrats on your book and your well deserved rest
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register