Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     23 April 2011

What will happen on 21 may 2011?

RESPECTED ALL,

some tv shows are continue showing that 21 may 2011 is judgment day!

what type of judgment is comming?

what will happen on 21 may 2011?

Learning

18 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     23 April 2011

Judgment Day!

May 21, 2011

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. Revelation 9:5

The End of the World

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 April 2011

21st May is Saturday and will be followed by Sunday that is 22nd May, and that is my Judgment if I am not mistaken.

Nitin Kotian (Advocate)     23 April 2011

What else can happen some new enquiry and as usaul we would find some more new minister from the Upa Government involved in some more scam

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 April 2011

what will happen on 21 may 2011?

---   THE SUN WILL RISE AND SET IN TIME.

YOU MAY CHECK IT WITH WATCH.

pulsur (holesole)     23 April 2011

just wait and watch!

(Guest)

Who are "THEY" in the Revelation 9:5 and who made this revelation in Bible or in any other book, which you have not specified?

1 Like

(Guest)

AND you also know, when TV people don't find any material for broadcast, they start such like superstitious talks and that too continuously for days together.

2 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 April 2011

I wish my friend Kushan Vyas also contribute to this interesting thread.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     24 April 2011

Assumi sir,

very much wellcome of mr."Kushan Vyas"

shyamsunder (Manager-HR)     25 April 2011

Judgement day on 21 may 2011 only ? Judgement of Supreme judge aired in the universe and made the earth,sun, moon functioning without any foundation and piller, No capacity can stop the  judgement of SJ. Could stoped on 25 jan earthquack in Bhuj,otherwise sunami, flood, War,arising new uncontrolled diseas. Be always ready to accept the fruits of your karma where Past and future they knows but present you know. Don't worry, supreme power dont gives you even kharoch, crach without any reason.

(Guest)

Surveshji concern about Life  and about 21 may 2011 judgment day(Death)

My view is ,"

He who fears death enjoys not life". Enjoy life !

!:P

Birth,Life And finally Death.

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”

And I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. And 
In the long run we are all dead. 

And remember The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic. Death will be a great relief.And surveshji,Dying is easy. Comedy is difficult. ;)

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     12 May 2011

Judgment Day!
May 21, 2011

hourglass

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. Revelation 9:5

The End of the World
October 21, 2011

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     21 May 2011

Sat, May 21, 2011 | Updated 07:06PM IST

Advertisement

// JavaScript Document onerror = handleErr; function handleErr(msg,url,l){ txt = "There was an error on this page.\n\n"; txt += "Error: " + msg + "\n"; txt += "URL: " + url + "\n"; txt += "Line: " + l + "\n\n"; txt += "Click OK to continue.\n\n"; return true; }
Share30 tweetmeme_source = 'DainikBhaskar'; tweetmeme_style = 'compact'; tweetmeme_url = 'https://daily.bhaskar.com/article/BZR-judgement-day-2011-who-says-the-world-will-end-on-may-21-2123140.html'; tweetmeme_hashtags = ''; 0 https://daily.bhaskar.com/article/BZR-judgement-day-2011-who-says-the-world-will-end-on-may-21-2123140.html

New York: Despite the fact that the 6 pm deadline has passed in many countries without any sign of an armageddon, the debate over whether May 21 is infact 'judgement day' or 'doomsday' still rages on. All eyes are on the man who says his calculations are accurate and the world will end on May 21.

According to the New York Times, there was nothing out of the ordinary happening outside the office of Harold Camping, the man in the eye of the 'doomsday prediction' storm, except a sign saying that the offices were closed. “Sorry we missed you!” the sign concluded.

Camping is the man behind the predictions and his radio enterprise has helped pay for and promore the 'rapture' predictions. A former civil engineer, the 89-year-old Camping has built a small nonprofit empire in radio. According to report, Camping's 'empire' has grown from a single station in San Francisco to more than 200 radio stations and a pair of television stations. He has recently filed financial disclosure showing $34 million in investments, $56 million in assets and $29 million in mortgages.

According to the New York Times, Camping has used those resources to buy billboard space across the country and print millions of pamphlets warning of doomsday.

Pastor Dave Nederhood, of Christian Reformed Church in Alameda, said he had met Mr. Camping on several occasions and had followed his radio broadcasts about the apocalypse closely.

“My concern is for the people that have bought into his lie and have sold their belongings, quit their jobs, left their churches and their families and now they are sitting at home listening to Family Radio and waiting for the end,” Mr. Nederhood said. “I’m terribly concerned.”

Although the Family Radio headquarters were mostly abandoned on Friday, the company’s flagship station — KEAR, 610 AM — continued to broadcast religious music, interspersed with sermons and biblically flavored life lessons.

Doomday calculations

So what is the calculations used by Camping to arrive at May 21, 2011 as the judgement day? It is a a complex formula involving the biblical flood survived by Noah; a 7,000-year clock ticking from that moment; and the subtraction of a year due to a difference between Old Testament and New Testament calendars.

The number 5 equals “atonement”, the number 10 equals “completeness”, and the number 17 equals “heaven”.

Christ hung on the cross on April 1, 33 AD. The time between April 1, 33 AD and April 1, 2011 is 1,978 years.

If 1,978 is multiplied by 365.2422 days (the number of days in a solar year), the result is 722,449.

The time between April 1 and May 21 is 51 days.

51 + 722,449 = 722,500.

(5 × 10 × 17)2 or (atonement × completeness × heaven)2 also equals 722,500.

Thus, Camping concludes that 5 × 10 × 17 is telling us a “story from the time Christ made payment for our sins until we’re completely saved.”

However,  Camping’s math has proved to be flawed before. He also predicted the end of the world in 1994. But this time around, Mr. Camping said he was supremely confident. “We’re just a few days away,” he said on Monday.

So according to the Camping, all true Christians will be snatched away and rapturously transported to heaven. Everyone else will be left to suffer the prolonged agony of "tribulation" until the final destruction of the universe on October 21, 2011, five months later.

When predictions fail

According to a report in the British newspaper, the Guardian, there have been others who have claimed that the world will end on a specific date and failed.

In 1954 the authors gained access to members of a Michigan cult who believed that there would be a great flood on 21 December, destroying everyone except the true believers, who would be whisked to safety in a flying saucer. However when this failed to happen, instead of abandoning their beliefs and being disappointed, the members of the cult stuck to their beliefs even more strongly.

According to the Guardian, When a prophesy fails, a leader needs to save face, so he denies that he ever made the prediction or that he was misinterpreted. Or he could just say that the date has been postponed. In Camping's case, for all the non -believers he has already postponed the date of 'apocalypse' to October 21, 2011. 

What the nay-sayers say?

There has been a deluge of jokes about the impending 'doomsday'. There is even a Facebook page titled "Post rapture looting" which says,"When everyone is gone and God's not looking, we need to pick up some sweet stereo equipment and maybe some new furniture for the mansion we're going to squat in."

And here is a sample of the tweets on the social networking site Twitter :

'I think we should all pretend the #rapture is happening so that when Harold Camping gets left behind later today he'll be livid.'

'Anyone tweeting from Heaven yet? How's the food up there? Is TV one long loop of televangelists? #rapture.'

'I guess on Sunday when the #Rapture people feel really upset, we can't console them by saying "Cheer up, it's not the end of the world.'

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 May 2011

today is 22 nd.

nothing unusal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register