LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     10 April 2011

dangerous of struggle against corrupt india

iF YOU ARE RIGHT YOU CAN GET LEGAL HELP AND JUSTICE FROM COURTS ,  BUT SINCE WRONG AND HENCE FOLLOWING OTHER METHODS.

Learning

3 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     10 April 2011

iF YOU ARE RIGHT YOU CAN GET LEGAL HELP AND JUSTICE FROM COURTS ,  BUT SINCE WRONG AND HENCE FOLLOWING OTHER METHODS.

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     13 April 2011

Ramanand Tiwari was State Information Commissioner. Though found patently corrupt it was herculean task to get him removed. One when I went on second appeal to him, he blatently took the side of the corrupt officer and challenged me to go to court.

PJ Thomas was appointed CVC. It required a Supreme Court order to remove him.

Even collegues and fellow officers look down upon a whistle blower as though he is a trouble not interested in doing the work for which he was employed.

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 April 2011

Dear Shri Gopal Soni,

I find that you have written many letters under RTI Act, 2005 for information regarding corrupt officers in NIACL. But you have written only a mild letter to CVO of the company against  your dismissal from service. Do you want only to catch corrupt officials? Do you not want to be reinstated with honour?  Thinking that you may want to be reinstated also, I am writing the following.

1. Have you got a tribunal, which persons like you, who have been unjustly punished, can appeal to? If so, why did you not appeal?
  2. Were you issued with a “show cause notice” and if so, what reply did you give?
  3. Was there a departmental enquiry and were you given the right to be heard?
  4. Were you given a charge-sheet giving details of the offences committed by you?
  5. Were detailed reasons given in the order dismissing you from service?

If your answers to the above questions are a ‘No’, you can go to court and get yourself first reinstated, even if you had done something wrong. Please note that fighting against unjust dismissal is also a fight against corruption.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register