Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k Anil (company job)     27 December 2010

fraud during marriage

Sir ,

one of my relative cousin sister was married to a person 8 years ago.he told that he is a Charted accountant.But later after 2 years it was found that he is a jobless and a simple graduatevfellow.So she decided to come back to her parents with her 1 year old son.now she is staying with her 7 yr son at her parent's house.The person doesn't want to take burden of his family.He is even arrogant. What action can be initiated ? The lady doesn't want to break the marriage for the sake of her son.

Learning

3 Replies

Y ARAVIND (ADVOCATE)     27 December 2010

For survival of both persons maintenance can be claimed from him.  He is bound to maintain them as per their family standards.

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     28 December 2010

Wife and son can claim maintenance from him, it is bounded to pay the maintenance.  If husband has got any ancestral property then file a suit for partition and seperate possession claiming share in the share of husband thru., her son.

1 Like

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     28 December 2010

Sir, I want to say something other than what above learned persons advised. Apart from asking for maintenance, try to be independent by pursuing any career. You say she has a son and I do not think an irresponsible husband can ever give a child a secure future. A person who has told lies at his marriage can also say he is a pauper at court when maintenance is asked for. Law is not always a solution. Think practically and move ahead in life. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register