Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     29 November 2010

to admnistrative

To

dear admnistrative

subject : please clean logicless,meaningles,fruitless topics and banned the persons who r posting such type of stupid stuffs    

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

I strongly support the complain of Mr. Mohit .

I was fed up with absurd postings particularly in replies given by some members like Ram Samudre, Radhe etc. They are not able to start any good thread but they indulge in every important and juridprudencial thread started  some of top members. Result is that many noble members are refraining themselves to participate in important discussions. This is why I have presented myself as "Safyeewala".

I heartly want to clean this site.

Thanks and Regards,

An old member

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     01 December 2010

Ram Sevak Ji

Your approach to clean the site is not so impressive. You can't clean this site in terms of your thoughts on cleanliness. This site is a melting pot of divergent ideologies, thoughts and interpretations. Your extreme reactions would result in people coming out against your postings. Is it you who is constantly posting Alkha Niranjan? No issues. But that gives other people freedom to say God is Dead, Or Ram Rajya term is unacceptable to perhaps as many as there are supporters for the term. There are neutral terms like Lok Rajya or Utopia( an ideal state to which we strive for). 

So your attempts to clean this site would fail simply because they are promoting intolerance and inhibiting free and open discussion. 

Y ARAVIND (ADVOCATE)     01 December 2010

This site is named as lawyersclubindia.  So one should basically approach witth law related issues; but not concerned to law.  That should be the object and prime concern for the administrator.   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register