Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     13 November 2010

Corruption

Hello to all

Give your opinion about Corruption in Indian judicial system.

Learning

23 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 November 2010

Nowhere corruption is justified and as any other department of the govt. the judiciary is also not free from corruption, especially the staff in the court....   but  if  the person sitting on the dias goes corrupt then, it causes maximum damage, however there are many judges working honestly and with integrity. The judiciary is the last hope of the common man and if corruption infects that system too then where to go....

venkatkrishna (AGM)     13 November 2010

Mr.Shailendra and Ms.Archana..

You both  being an  Advocates,  might have come accross several instances that  you had to pay some few buks to  bench clerk in getting  your suitable  date or  to  attenders to traceout / bring files etc.,   If  we refuse to pay for the work done by them,   tomorrow they  create such a  nasty situation  by which we  loose  a lot  in our life before the clintele.   If you  complain against  them,  nothing will happen  maximum  their activities can be transferred to another court.

The curruption is  from court attendet to  Apex court sitting judges.  Recently Mr.Shanti Bhushan,  Senior Advocate also  has given his statement  about corruption in higher judiciary.

The curruption in Judiciary  is in high  level which is revealed by some news agencies reports  which we cannot  deny.  Any  how  we  are the  responsible advocates  to start  eradicate curruption.  Sure we have to pay for it.  But  it may be helpfull  for the future.

Uma parameswaran (lawyer)     13 November 2010

Each and every members needs to work together to get rid of corruption in any field.  Giving and acceptance is a common matter.It is considered as a duty by a giver and accepting it as right.

(Guest)

1. What is corruption? 2. Who do corruption? and 3. Who are corrupt?

1. Loot of public money by misuse of powers of post / position.

2. Those are on powerful posts / position

3. It can be observed that Hindu (so called upper caste) have captured the maximum powerful posts position by favour to their caste-fellows.  This is the section in Indian society who do not like democratic equality. 

Minority and SC/ST are sidelined to have equal opportunity to be in Governance and Administration so the corrupt have made a group which only work to fail the democracy so that they will ever remain in powerful dominating position.  If this noticed section of corrupt people banned for atleast 1000 year for not to enter in Governance and Administration than we can hope that every citizen will have equal right and opportunity in these most important sectors and they will work in transparent democratic way.  

THIS IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF CORRUPTION AND FAILURE OF DEMOCRATIC EQUALITY AND IT WILL CONTINUE TILL THAN THESE CORRUPT PEOPLE WILL BE THERE.

(Guest)

This corruption approach of these anti-democratic people is, also and only, reason due to which the nuxalism and terrorism gets birth since rights of others are ever grabbed by them for thousand years and still going on.

HAR SHAAKH PE ULLU BAITHE HAIN, ANJAAM-E-GULISTAN KYA HOGA?... Allama Iqbaal

So first thrown these OWLs out.

Some of them are also sitting in LCI Team, as everywhere, they can be identified by their conduct (misconduct) in the following link;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=91416

HAATH KANGAN KO AARSEE KYA?, PADHE LIKHE FL FARSEE KYA??  So just see yourself.

Hello Mr. Ram

I and most of all are hate castism, the factor of cast as u say is matter of mind and the matter of our neta's who create a line ( DEVIDE & RULE ) between people like you and me.  Don't you forget the Mahatma Jyoti rao fule who is Brahman ( Upper caste ) he was always fight for lower caste just like baba sahab ambedkar they are legend "yes" don't u forget who we are ? we all are responsible for making the root of corruption and it is our  duty and responsibility  ( Ismen aap bhi shamil hain ) to make a corrution free INDIA. 

(Guest)

Principally I am with your opinion.  Exceptions are everywhere. 

To see the facts in my points;

please make a list of people in Governance and Administration and a list of those who are exposed in corruption cases.

Hello Mr. Ram

I see your profile Just remember you one thing is that "Raq se wo raqab achhe jo chalte hue daaman thaam leten hain aur dost se ve dushman achhe jo jalte hue bhi kam se kam apka naam to leten hain.

Sir

corruption is everywhere aur corrupt log jaat nahin dekhte unki jaat sirf paisa hota hai vo chahe upper claas se aye ya lower class se.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     13 November 2010

We had an ADJ in our city, he was dead honest, and very much a principled man. He used to walk freely without any security in naxal hit areas without any vehicle with his feet. When he got retired none of the staff member gave him farewell. He walked out like a simple great man. He is my role model. There are many such people are there but we have a tendency to highlight only corrupt one.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     13 November 2010

mr. ram samudre

What caste has to do with corruption. Do not u see Jharkhand looted by ST people. And Mayawati raj, in what way their loot/corruption is different from the loot/corruption of upper caste. In politics the share of sc/st/obc/minorities have invcreased and does tnis has brought down the corruption.

Brahmins have contributed more than the other castes. and why do u look at corrupt upper caste people, why not at those who are doing good to the society.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF KABEERPANTHI
"

Principally I am with your opinion.  Exceptions are everywhere. 

To see the facts in my points;

please make a list of people in Governance and Administration and a list of those who are exposed in corruption cases.
"

Why all the terrorist are from muslims?

Why all the fundamentalist are from RSS Hindus?

Why all the nuxalites are from tribals?

and the "YAKCHHA-PRASHN" here; 

Why the corrupt people in Governance & Administration are from UPPER CASTE HINDUS?

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     14 November 2010

"Why all the nuxalites are from tribals?"

How come u say this, do u have any data. Tribals of rural Jharkhand are the other form of GOD.

(Guest)

"Brahmins have contributed more than the other castes."

Yes I agree and even all the studies say this that so called Brahmins have contribute to make the India corrupt ever since ancient history.  If they would not have been here the India would have been become super power.  Due to them only India is not getting respectful seat in UNO for violation of human rights in the form of discrimination of castism.

Now, I will not post more in this thread otherwise any ULLU (OWL) EYE will come here and this so important thread will go removed or my posting will go deleted.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ashutosh Bhartiya
"
"Why all the nuxalites are from tribals?"

How come u say this, do u have any data. Tribals of rural Jharkhand are the other form of GOD.
"

Who becomes nuxalite? Those are exploited and thrown out from their land and rights of those are captured by dominating powerful section of so called civilised society under the pretext of progress.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register