LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

strength (beautician)     29 August 2010

cheater husband

husband pressurizing for mutual diavorce, he was involved with another women at the time of marrige, kept no relationship with wife. within first few month wife came to know about it, and she informed to elderly people of family. now he want diavorce because wife told about his infidelity to other family members. inlaws giving mental torture. village girl can not tolrate a divorce. please suggest , what to do??

Learning

11 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     29 August 2010

VERY GOOD          VERY GOOD

ANOTHER HUSBAND GOING TO CUT IT'S THROAT........

.........   LIKE A HEN IN THE BUTCHER SHOP.

GO TO NEAREST POLICE STATION.

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     29 August 2010

Another woman a victim of violence from her husband: Psychological and emotional. However, Strength, do not take call comments in this forum seriously. As I had written in the previous thread,  consult a good woman sensitive lawyer. And develop a very thick skin to hear lot of good adjectives about women and their  motives and not react to them. 

1 Like

strength (beautician)     29 August 2010

@arup  ( i think thats how u people reply here)

??? ??   i am really not able to make out, what do u wanna say?

infact  i will avoid police station and court at my best. if we (me n husband) live together nicely  that better for both of us, if not its gonna be worst for both of us.

1 Like

The problem is that some of them assume and assume a bit too much. So you have to navigate through sarcasm, gross nastiness, abusive terms--but then if you are not affected by it, it loses meaning  and then you do not find these comments worth a reply!

1 Like

My previous posting was  @ Strength

"infact  i will avoid police station and court at my best"  - no other way to go out of these problems.

ms. strength.

pl read my ans in your another thread

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     30 August 2010

Relevancy of the family forum has really lost.  Sensivity has gone and has been replaced with true vengeance.

Members seek redressal of their problems, but they get harsh, rude and shameless comments.

It is not only defaming LCI rather whole of this country.

Still Indian women are far sensitive, virtuous, and responsible, rather it is their inherent quality.

We must remember and admit this fact that still The supply of good women far exceeds that of the men who deserve them.”

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     30 August 2010

Yes, "strength" u will find here strange animals/creatures and their horrible noises. But just stand firmly they will be lost. Keep fighting attitude. There is nothing to fear about.

U will hear lot of sarcastic and abusive comments.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 August 2010

Sensitivity and biasness two diffrent thingh.

in the name of sensitivity, biasness not allowed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register