LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     13 July 2010

Great Thinking

When Swami Vivekananda went to USA, a lady asked him to marry her. When Swami asked the lady about what made her ask him such question. The lady replied that she was fascinated by his intellect. She wanted a child of such an intellect. So she asked Swami, whether he could marry her and give a child like him. He said to that lady, that since she was attracted only by his intellect, there is no problem.

My dear lady, I understand your desire.

Marrying and bringing a child in to this world and understanding whether it is intelligent or not takes very long time. More over it is not guaranteed. Instead, to fulfill your desire immediately, I can suggest a guaranteed way. Take me as your child. You are my mother. Now your desire of having a child of my intellect is fulfilled. The lady was speechless.
Great thinking

Learning

7 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     13 July 2010

Very nice sir,

This is another story which I have heard,

An extraordinary beauty approached Aristotle  and proposed for marriage. Since the Aristotle  was an ugly man, so he asked the reason. The lady said I am so  beautiful and u are so intelligent thus our children will be beautiful like me and intelligent like u, is it not a great idea. Aristotle  replied that and if the children born out of us will be ugly like me and fool (pagly) like u then. The lady fled away.

2 Like

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     13 July 2010

I Thank  both of you for  the nice stories

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     13 July 2010

I welcome ur thanks Jitendra Sir.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     14 July 2010

VIVEKANANDA  make a bouncer while Aristotle make the yorker successfull

O. Mahalakshmi (Law practiece)     14 July 2010

Very Very good stories from the both of you. I hop more

Krishna Shankar (Manager/Law Student)     14 July 2010

Very nice stories indeed. thanks for it.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     14 July 2010

Thanks to Raj and Jayaswal, and ofcourse not forgetting Aravinthan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register