LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amar_h (Prop)     02 October 2012

Contents of chargesheet

an FIR was lodged against me on charges of siphoning of funds and criminal breach of trust. a chargesheet has been filed but there is investigation report as such. it is a mere collection of oral statements of some witnesses.

i have various different entites and the complaint was filed by a creditor of just one entity. and there is no effort to show any money trail even prima facie to substantiate any siphoning of funds.

my lawyer filed a discharge application, but it was rejected on some lame technical grounds. 

Q1. is there any format prescribed for police investigation report under 173 of CrPC ?

Q2. how can the judge make any prima facie opinion on whether siphoning is done or not, if the police have not produced any bank statements ? what is remedy if discharge app is rejected ?

Q3. should we insist the court to begin with the trial ? because i know i am innocent and there was no siphoning or breach of trust. how long can a trial go ? (because it is a waste of time to go to court again and again).

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register