Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Compromise petition-498a

Page no : 2

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 June 2014

Did not get the query. 

Srinivas (.)     02 June 2014

Hi Sir, Now case in Lokadalat, if they came to know we are filing Forgery case, then they will transfer case to JFCM Court. In that case what precautions u want me take? Please advise. Thanks....

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 June 2014

If you file a case, anyways the decision of Lokadalat would be non est and hence the file would be transferred to JMFC.

You can not have your cake and eat it too.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Srinivas (.)     02 June 2014

Hi Sir, Bit confusion...now case in lokadalat ..Can I file forgery & Perjury case now or not ? when is the right time to file Forgery & Perjury ? next hearing date on 25.06.2014...Please advise.Thanks for ur time...

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     02 June 2014

First of all ask yourself, what do you wish? Compromise? or Fight against these wrong doers?

If "Compromise" then let it be in Lokadalat. Pay money as per the order of Lokadalat and get out.

If "Fight against these wrong doers" then this is the right time to file Forgery in Lokadalat and file FIR against her, her lawyer for forgery with all documentary evidence in your local police station by mentioning their jurisdiction and PS.

Also file Purjury 340/195 CrPC in Lokadalat.

Appear in HC and file for Speedy Trial also.

Please take details from my post from the link bellow: -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U4yhHXbYVdg

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 June 2014

Srinivas, 

You have been rightly asked, what you want? Do you want the compromise to take place on the terms signed?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Srinivas (.)     03 June 2014

Hi Sir,we didn't know what terms and conditions mentioned in the compromise petition.I want to teach lesson to lawyer, court constable,wife. because they came to our house and they taken my parents to police station and we lost all our reputation.Please advise me further steps.....Thanks for ur time...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 June 2014

Then how does it matter that the case is transferred back to JMFC. You proceed with your complaint of forgery.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Srinivas (.)     03 June 2014

Hi All, Thanks to all for ur time and advises...I will follow the same........................

Srinivas (.)     05 June 2014

Hi All, As per ur advises, am going to file Forgery case...Please advise me under which sec these forgery will come Sec 466 or 463,464 or any other sections ? ..Please advise ..Thanks to all...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 June 2014

463 & 464. Forgery is not done of court record, but for creating court record.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Srinivas (.)     11 June 2014

Hi Sir,Thanks for ur time and advise.. Yesterday  I went to court and taken copies of compromise petition and applied for cetify copies......Once I recieve the certified copies and I will file the forgery case and perjury ...............Thanks to all..

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     11 June 2014

Also file 383 IPC. Extortion against them.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 June 2014

you are well advised by experts above, very diligently and seem to have a question for every solution given to you.

Better hire an advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register