Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manohar Manu (NA)     18 March 2017

Compromise after conviction

Dear Legal Team,

What is the procedure for compromise after conviction in 498A case?





 8 Replies


After conviction, there is chance for appeal.  Onnly jail going.  Odomos ointment buy in wholesale price.  Or see if someone can get you odomos ointment inside jail.  Price will be double. laugh No chance of compromise now.  Do they have wifi in jail that you are writing this or are you already at large? 

Sachin (N.A)     18 March 2017

HC can quash FIR and order of conviction u/s 482 CrPC.

Manohar Manu (NA)     18 March 2017

If I ask question on behalf of some one does it mean I have to be in jail ?

Manohar Manu (NA)     18 March 2017

What will be procedure to move to high court ? No need to go for appeal ?

Sachin (N.A)     18 March 2017

Originally posted by : Manohar Manu
What will be procedure to move to high court ? No need to go for appeal ?

As you mentioned that complainant and convicted person/s have already compromised so there is no need to file a appeal. You can file petiton u/s 482 CrPC based on that compromise but complainant may have to go court to record the statement

Helping hand u r worthless don't give false advise OK.please keep silent and shut up all ur holes.already he is in pain OK
1 Like

Manohar Manu (NA)     20 March 2017

Thank You Sachin Sir..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 March 2017

you appear to hve not got the thought of compromise earlier.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads