LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V C AGARWAL   04 March 2020

Compmaint agaist samsung sevice center

Dear Sir, Not satisfied with Samsung service. I have purchased Samsung 10+ on 24th June,19, which is fully water resistant phone. two weeks ago, i was charging my phone and during the charging my phone display is off and phone is not getting on . When i took the phone to Samsung service center they said that the phone volume button is damaged, which was slightly bend, and they said that we have to take the approval from Samsung. So I Deposited my phone to them under full warranty. next day we called them for status than they told us your phone would be repaired out of Warranty and you have to pay Rs 37000/. Please note that volume key is working properly and there is no any connection with above Problem. I have original bill and mobile is in warranty. Please suggest our next course of action Thanking You V C Agarwal

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     04 March 2020

Just file a complaint in consumer court...

Daniel Paul   04 March 2020

Samsung has a powerful influence on South Korea's economic development, politics, media and culture and has been a major driving force behind the Miracle on the Han River. Shopify Developer Dubai a natural networker and presenter with a dynamic presence, and the confidence and enthusiasm to drive businesses forwar.

Katemeria   22 August 2021

First complaint to their head office if they are not taking action then Go to consumer court to file a complaint against that service center. They will surely consider your case. mofa attestation

ali azam   14 February 2024

Samsung has a powerful influence on South Korea's economic development, politics, media and culture and has been a major driving force behind the Miracle on the Han River. Shopify Developer Dubai a natural networker and presenter with a dynamic presence, and the confidence and enthusiasm to drive businesses forwar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register