Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin   07 February 2017

Company not providing releiving letter

Team,

I'm in trouble because one of Previous employer is not providing me Relieving letter despite of informing them on mail about the resignation well in davance for 3 months but they haven't accepted have discussed the same on many occasations on mail and verbally too- the reason being they want it to retain me at any cost but I was fed up with Company Politics and other things.

Now with this mail support I got a job in Bank and for my future got lucrutive oppurtunity with another bank at good post and they want reliving from last 2 employed however I've approached them for relieving letter they're not ready to produce and despite of having notice peroid on mail I'm ready to pay them about my dues to them then also no responce from thier side.

Please help me, also in banking we've BGV- Background Verification as they have gave Negative despite of having promotion and increment with in 6 months for that organisation. 

Learning

5 Replies

cs santosh jagtap (PRACTICING COMPANY SECRETARY)     07 February 2017

dear friend

approch to labour department in you state  with evidence they can help you and if possiable consult Labour law lawyer practitioner

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 February 2017

You have posted that:

“informing them on mail about the resignation well in davance for 3 months” 

If employee has tendered notice period and served it too and has resigned then NO notice pa should be payable by employee.

Represent to good offices of appointing authority, MD under proper acknowledgment.

In your communications, you may narrate that you have already represented on dated……………to Mr/Ms…………designation…………..name of company…………….address……………..and now your current employment and future employability is under risk since Relieving Letter, ( and others if not supplied e.g; service certificate, acknowledgment and acceptance of resignation, correct FnF statement, payment of FnF dues, Form16 as per correct FnF statement ,t salary slip of all months, PF a/c slips of all years, ESIC Card, acknowledgment of handover of charge/assets: if any etc ) have not been supplied to you and should be supplied by Redg. Post within say next 3 days as you have to submit it by dated;……………….or you shall be asked to give up your employment.

Do you have copy of BGV report?

Ask for it in writing under proper acknowledgment.

What is stated in BGV?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 February 2017

What is your designation and nature of duties?

Has any appointment letter been issued to you?

For how many months you have worked?

What were these establishments; Commercial, Industrial?

What was notice period applicable to you as per appointment letter?

Have you tendered notice of resignation or resignation with immediate effect?

What was notice period tendered by you?

Has employer issued any declinature of acceptance in writing to you?

Has employer been issuing salary slips, Form16, PF number PF a/c slips, ESIC card?

Are you member of any employee’s /trade unions?     

Did you submit handover of charge/assets under proper acknowledgment?

sachin   08 February 2017

Sir, My designation was Sr. Manager andwas taking care of P&L for the organisation . Has any appointment letter been issued to you?- Yes For how many months you have worked? - Worked for 18mnths What were these establishments;--Commercial, What was notice period applicable to you as per appointment letter?- 3 Months Have you tendered notice of resignation or resignation with immediate effect?-No I have mailed many times them regarding resignation but they've not accepted and same was taken up to 3 months What was notice period tendered by you? Exact 3 Months Has employer issued any declinature of acceptance in writing to you? -Yes many times Has employer been issuing salary slips, Form16, PF number PF a/c slips, ESIC card?-Yea Are you member of any employee�s /trade unions? -No Did you submit handover of charge/assets under proper acknowledgment?nd nature of duties? -Was electronic things this left at my desk my doing a final mail. Has any appointment letter been issued to you?- Has Offer letter, salary slips,form 16, promotion letter

sachin   08 February 2017

Apologize for the font

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register