Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AVIL RAKSHITH SALINS   03 October 2015

Company has cheated me

Hello friends 

I have faced a problem from a company. Here is the issue.

1. A company conducted a interview to hire for work from home jobs.

2. I was selected after 5 rounds of interview.

3. I had to attend 1 week of traning after the intereview after which there was a test depending on which they will select us.

4. i got through in that test too and got a confirmation mail saying I am in to the company.

5. Then Immediately they cancelled the work from home option.

6. They said work from home option is cancelled with immediate effect due to difficulty in management of the scheme.

7. They said you can opt to work from ofice.

8. I accepted to work from office.

9. However they told you will be in notice period for Work from home for 1 month after which you will be shifted to work from office.

10. However they said selection to work from office depends on the perfomance in the notice period apart from the selection made to work from office.

11. I performed well and got good reviews about my performance.

12. However there is only 2 days for my notice period to end by they have not selected me for the job.

Inspite of following all the conditiona snd performing well they didnt select me.

I am really upset the way they treated me . Do i have any legal remedy? Also please note that work from home, i was supposed to be appointed as independent consultant and they had given me an agreement. And work from office was to be based on employement.

The company has cheated me. Do I have any legal remedy.?

PLEASE HELP

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 October 2015

Did you pay any fee for training?

Has your work from home been paid for?

Do you have a copy of all tests,results,appraisals etc?

The counsel that has examined all docs/agreement, printed version of your statements  etc to an able lawyer and the lawyer that has examined all record can advise you further.

AVIL RAKSHITH SALINS   03 October 2015

Dear Kumar Doab We didn't pay any fees for training We are not paid for work from home yet I have all the records of emails. What is the possible remedy I have.

K.S.Srinivas (Advisor (HR))     03 October 2015

Consult a Lawyer along with all the documents and take his advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register