LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prasad (partner)     14 July 2011

company

My father is the managing partner in partnership firm , this firm related to oil company dealership, in the year 2000 my father was missing, the case was registered after completion of 7 years the govt authorities has given person not traced certificate and, recently local govt authority also given  proper person certificate. according ho the certificate  remaining family members and my self are the legal heirs. Now the problem is the partners of the above said are not allowing us to enter into the business and also not giving the dealership commission from the year 2000. They have also changed the income tax returns with out our consent. capital account also changed they are showing nil amount, although can i demand the profit of my fathers and they also applied to the oil company to deletion of my fathers name from the oil company agreement , they have not accepted to delete my fathers name from oil company, the company asked them to take no objection certificate from our family we are not accepted we are interested to continue the business  and we can invest the money as per the partnership ratio..  The partners are not showing the accounts, they are also taking loans from the banks also.

Can we recover the profits of my father share from the year 2000, if it is possible how should I appear the court with on which grounds.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register